[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /biz/ think of this program? if you do the bachelors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: biz.png (232KB, 1109x824px) Image search: [Google]
biz.png
232KB, 1109x824px
what does /biz/ think of this program?

if you do the bachelors you can sit for the PE
>>
bamp
>>
>>1571022

Do you really want to work for Honda?
Careful, anon.
>>
>>1571022
>wtf is this shit
>look it up
>honda has a plant near columbus ohio
>let the government train their workers using tax payer dollars instead of having an expensive apprenticeship program

jews fear the samurai for good reason
>>
>>1572119
Why not they make big bucks at the auto plant >>1572823
The government isn't paying for shit, it's basically an apprenticeship. community college still costs money and so does university of you do the BS. It's just a partnership

It is NOT a federal workstudy
>>
File: toegay downhill.jpg (278KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
toegay downhill.jpg
278KB, 960x960px
honda a shit
>>
>>1571022
I work at the Honda R&D Center near Marysville. Great place to work right out of college- you can work anywhere after a few years of experience and you make decent cash as an engineer. Would not recommend a PE or really any advanced degree. There's no need for it at Honda. Other places, maybe. Not at Honda. Honda is a great company though. Unbelievable benefits and the experience is pretty cool compared to most other entry level jobs.
>>
>>1572848
Can I get your contact bro? Would appreciate it
>>
>>1572855
>7 / 1 / 5 / 3
>[
tfw he won't reply and you'll never have a connection at honda
>>
>>1572829

>community college
>two-year public institutions of higher education
>PUBLIC
>government """doesn't""" pay

found the retard
>>
>>1573185
You're trolling faggot. You could use that logic to say that the government is paying for state universities too. Subsidies =/= government paying for it outright

Please kill yourself
>>
you can go to school at an actually nice college and honda will still hire you

question is
do you really want to work in the middle of fucking ohio?
>>
Lmfao. Gtfo with this company town bullshit
>>
>>1573567
>>>"nice college"

Sorry mate, I didn't get a scholarship and am poor. Please tell me how I'm a fuck up next, it's really relevant to the topic

And I already live here so why not?>>1573593
Is this English?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.