[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get money from a billionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1451043704522.jpg (21KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451043704522.jpg
21KB, 423x750px
I currently have access to a billionaire through a social medium directly (nothing like Twitter, I have sent a message, he responded) and I have been wondering of it could somehow profit from this. He's quite a nice guy and I've been thinking of just asking for some sum of money because he isn't really uptight with his money, he is quite excentric.
I once sent a picture of him to him that was made to look like a real painting digitally, really low effort stuff but it produces nice pictures. Could I maybe send a few more portraits and other artwork to him and then ask for money,

Tl;Dr
Is the idea of asking a eccentric billionaire for money crazy enough to work?
>>
Rich people always love giving hand outs. Maybe get him to buy you a beer and call it even.
>>
Show him your work and ask if he wants to buy your art. Don't just ask for money, it makes you look shallow.
>>
>>1570824
Write his name on your cock, or just initials if you have a tiny one, facebook message him that with the winky cat face. ;3

Should be a power move worth a few hundred million.
>>
>>1570834

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, here is my painting, $200 maybe?
>>
File: IMG-20160909-WA0010.jpg (120KB, 931x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160909-WA0010.jpg
120KB, 931x523px
Here's am example on the art stuff. I can turn any photograph into any style basically. It's done through neural networks. It's not common enough yet for people to realize that you can basically do this in a few minutes for free, online even.
>>
File: IMG-20161010-WA0008.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161010-WA0008.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
>>1570849
Some abstract shit. Anything is art, right?
>>
>>1570849
Who the hell will want to put that on their wall? That's just depressing. Anyways if you want to have a real shot at this you're going to have to get to know this guy better. You said you have him on Twitter. That's not good enough. I bet he would just delete you if you asked him for money. He's heard it all before coming from poor people asking for money. Some sob story, "hey can you spare a few bucks lol", or "do you want to buy this painting?"
Unless you're a good friend, you're not getting anything
>>
>>1570867
That's just an example, I plan on doing a bright vibrant portrait of him, as I said any photograph can be turned into any style of art. Also I don't have him on twitter no, I contacted him on a more direct social medium.
>>
File: 20161017_043211.jpg (202KB, 590x371px)
20161017_043211.jpg
202KB, 590x371px
Another example. If I were to send this for example (I wont) I would just do some small touch ups and make it higher resolution and print it out.
>>
>>1570824

> People don't ask this guy for money regularly

You're about to fuck up this relationship.

The BEST thing you can do is tell him you wanna learn about how he made his money, and great things that he knows. Ask if you can meet him for golf or something. Then learn everything you can from him, and the people he knows. Could lead to a killer job.
>>
I think you're working on the assumption that this guy is an egomaniac. Sounds like he isn't and may just be a friendly dude who doesn't realize you're only talking to him because of his money. You're in for a great disappointment.
>>
>>1570888
Well he is quite a nutter. I don't want to put his name out there but he has done a few things that point to him being a egomaniac. He has done a few things to try to go viral but he's never really succeeded with it. He's been in the news once though but now he is growing older(in his early 50s I believe) and sort of turning it down a notch.
>>
Kidnap his dog and hold it for ransom
>>
Martin Shkreli is not your friend anon, get a fucking life and stop pestering rich people for their scraps
>>
>>1570824
i live in a third world shithole. give me money.

what? you won't? but you have more money than me, so obviously you owe me.
>>
>>1570898
let me guess, you're talking about alki david? that guy talks to everyone
>>
>>1570898
Yeah you're much better off making some money doing something to generally help people than trying to squeeze dollars out of one dude. That's a little bit nutter in itself and I'm sure he's surrounded by it.
>>
File: 1468756997861.jpg (28KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1468756997861.jpg
28KB, 282x282px
>>1570824
>through a social medium
Palm-reading mudt be popular at parties
>>
Problem is the guy lives in Sweden and I'm in the US. He has been quite friendly but I can't just move to Sweden. Selling art is only option I believe
>>
>>1570849

I'll start the bidding, see if the lads here can top it:

19 cents.
>>
>>1570824

It's Peter Thiel, isn't it?
>>
>>1570875
Doesn't matter how you contacted him. Here's how this will play out:
>hey, I made you this portrait
>'neat, thanks!'
>so... did you want to buy it from me?
>'I'm sorry?'
>I mean, you know, you just seem like the type of person who's willing to help out a young guy making good art.
>'oh... I see... how much do you want for it?'
>$200 seems fair
>'done'

And you'll never hear from him again. You're a cheap and a stupid person, easily bought and more easily ignored. You're basically trying to scam this dude, when you should really be cultivating his friendship to gain access to his circle of friends and the long term benefits that go with having a powerful person as a contact and a business reference.
>>
Kneepads obviously
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.