[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gsg2.jpg (152KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
gsg2.jpg
152KB, 1000x677px
is going to College in Germany a good idea
>>
>>1570658
Berlin is now in range of short-range Russian nukes that won't be affected by NATO's missile defenses. It's also infested with Muslim rapists who will assault strangers for eating pork.
So no.
>>
>>1570658

Actual German here. You will have to be more specific for proper replies.

https://www.daad.de/en/

Is a reliable source of information on studying in Germany.

General rules: Studying in Est-German cities with 500k+ inhabitants implies good prospects for side jobs, internships, post-graduation employment etc. But rent is generally higher, so finding affordable housing may be an issue.

Studying in smaller cities or in Eatern Germany is the reverse. Cheap rents, no jerbs.
>>
>>1570791

Sorry for poor spelling. "Est-German" = West-German; "Eatern" = Eastern, obviously.
>>
>>1570658
Are you Muslim? Do you enjoy raping white women with minimal consequences? Germany might be just the place for you
>>
>>1570675
>Implying there will be a 3rd world war
HRC will take Putins limp dick before trying to start a war. If Trump wins we will win WW3.

>>1570802
Kek, is it actually that bad memes aside?
>>
>>1570821
>>1570802
I think it is a problem but media & internet just hypes it up to get views and shit
>>
>>1570791
seems pretty good could I survive a year on 17,000 euro
>>
>>1570821
>HRC will take Putins limp dick before trying to start a war.
Bullshit, she's a bigger warhawk than Trump and she hates Putin's guts. She and Obama would both rather arm al-Qaeda than join forces with Putin.

> If Trump wins we will win WW3.
Nobody wins a nuclear war, dumbass. All the civilians and soldiers die.
>>
>>1570861
Read the Podesta emails if you think Hillary will stand up to Trump and look up the Uranium One deal.

(I'm a Trump supporter)
>>
German student here. I enjoy University here. No fluff classes to drain money. However rent kind of sucks but you could live in a smaller city and go to a university an hour away if you don't mind the travel and want to live in a cheaper place. I don't know where you are from but some of the classes are taught in English but only knowing English and not German will not get you very far.

University here isn't like some huge life experience like it is back in the states. Your experience depends on your classes, how easy exams are for you, and the friends you make. It's not really a superficial experience in my opinion.

Bunch of foreigners, like myself.
>>
>>1571168

Is the immigrant problem overblown, or is it actually a problem?
>>
>>1571179
depends on where you live. obviously there are 0 immigrants in rich areas, but in other parts of town mostly the not so wealthy ones, you will sometimes have trouble even spotting an ethnic german.
>>
>>1571199

That's sad. Thanks for answering. Hopefully Germany can get a handle on it.
>>
>>1570658
If you live in Germany and you want a college degree yes.
Specific please
>>
>Posts about Germany
>Pic is some belgian football chick

Going to Germany to study is decent though, just make sure you pick a decent major, because of the gov money supporting universitys, there's quite a few bullshit degrees that will get you nowhere.

As for the immigrants, eh, they're not US blacks, so there's that.
>>
File: germany-and-belgium-01 (1).png (1KB, 564x172px) Image search: [Google]
germany-and-belgium-01 (1).png
1KB, 564x172px
>>1571323
my dyslexia kicked in again
>>
>>1571308
is it worth traveling to Germany to go to college tuition free or is it better just to stay in the States and pay tuition
>>
>>1570658
Pros:
>free tuition
>low cost of living
>Good beer and food
Cons:
>Muslims
>Merkel
>>
>>1571179
It's a legit problem. I don't suffer from collective guilt so I feel like I can make an unbiased opinion.

I think it's a problem.
>>
Learning german to study for free in germany, nah I'll pass.
>>
>>1570658
Yes. You will get top tier education for no money. Just make sure you go to a UNIVERSITY.. not a so called "Fachhochschule" which is for faggots who can't into math. As long as you're attending a real University you're good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.