[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put life insurance on heroine addict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: omg.jpg (11KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
11KB, 350x263px
Why can't I just put a million dollar life insurance on a heroine junky
>>
Because they won't let you because they will lose their money before making anything from what you paid in.
>>
File: 1475810663825.jpg (161KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1475810663825.jpg
161KB, 1152x648px
>>1570524
I think someone did this with alcoholics and ended up in prison.
>>
>>1570524
For the same reason you can't buy fire insurance on someone else's house.
>sorry to hear your house burned down
>>
>>1570530

They wouldn't know that they were a heroin addict unless they had a criminal record.

OP, just marry a heroin addict.
>>
>>1571220
lol what are you talking about?

For a random heroin junky, you could establish insuable interest by
employing them
loaning them money
doing any sort of business with them

and then insure them legally. as soon as you bought the policy you could end the employment, loan, business and the policy continues.
>>
>>1571231
Lol put down the crack pipe.
Better yet, just insure yourself, then an hero.
>>
>>1570524
I believe the world would be a funnier place if anyone could insure anyone, and their insured value would be public.

Also, generally placing bets on whether or not a person is going to die within a particular week or year.
>>
>>1571215
I believe it was because they were impatient and just had him killed.
>>
>>1571253
Suicide voids insurance policies.
>>
when you get life insurance you have to submit a blood / urine sample

so it would be pretty obvious they were a drug user
>>
Who dont people just ensure their kids, kill them then make another kid and repeat?
>>
>>1572174
Most hard drugs do not stay in the system for long.
>>
>>1572176
Because murder voids the insurance. How many times you think you are going to get away with it?
>>
>>1571221
>Heroine Addict
>No criminal record

That's the challenge.
>>
>>1572171
Most policies will pay for suicide after 2 years.

>>1571253
thanks for admitting you're wrong.
>>
>>1572201
What's the purpose of the delay of they are still paying out?
>>
File: 22.jpg (25KB, 380x342px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
25KB, 380x342px
>>1572201
>thanks for admitting you're wrong
>>
>>1571231
Legal|Ethical ramifications. Shkreli did something that was perfectly legal in terms of business world, no he did not have monopoly, his competition just sucked. Anything noticeable and you will be subpoenaed, there is also possibility of a suit after the junky decides public opinion momentum is with him pro quid quo, he will gauge your ass for money.
>>
>>1572207
they will pay if you commit suicide 2 years after you got the policy. to prevent people from getting a 20mil policy and killing themselves the next day.

>>1572293
>>
>>1570524
Because you dont get a insurance if you are drug addicted
>>
>>1572132
Well. That's the funny thing. They did exactly that in Eurosquats. Some banks gave out loans to PIIGS gob'v'ment, they went full social retard. Barclays, HSBC,DBK,DB and half of Eurozone ensured that shit into securities while paying each other premiums. If you haven't noticed the derivatives market based on those securities has turned super fucking toxic once again, giving PIIGS a stimulus only pushed off the problem, redistribution inefficient, what comes back end once those fund run out. What's funnier that banks were pressured by EU to accept some of those very toxic shit in the first place, and now that they fail. Mama Merkel is going to show her, contributing, countrymen less welcome than the bloody Syrians. Tell me that isn't fucked up.
>>
>>1572305
Ah, I thought you meant they would delay payment for 2 years. Thanks.
>>
>>1572313
They have to prove that.
>>
>>1572303
Isn't the junky dead in this scenario?
>>
due to a lack of insurable interest, look it up
>>
>>1570524
Because there is fine print and lawyers that are smarter than you and they work for the insurance companies.

They would easily find a way out of that payoff.

Most forms of insurance are memes, not all, but nearly all. I used to own a portion of a Medicare insurance agency. It's glorified multi-level marketing scheme in all honesty
>>
>>1572592
Insurance is a fucking scam, it seems to me anyway. It's supposed to be a communal fund that we pull out of when we need it the most. Obviously that isn't the case, the insurance companies would have you believe it's THEIR money and they get to decide whether or not your shit deems fit for payout.
>>
>>1573646
I agree with you on it being a scam. It's insane what the higher ups make from the "communal pool" of other people's money.

Did you know that on average at least 25% of every monthly Medicare Supplement payment goes to the agent/agency that sells it for 7 years?!?

Senior citizens on fixed incomes give up 25% of their premium for 7 years for a 15-45 minute phone conversation. It's not very moral but it's all legal and massive /biz/
>>
File: 1456868601512.jpg (185KB, 639x836px) Image search: [Google]
1456868601512.jpg
185KB, 639x836px
>Insure myself
>"Accidentally fall" into a volcano
>Rack up massive insurance settlement
>Profit

How come no one's done this?
>>
>>1572176

>marry suicidal /r9k/ anon
>take out life insurance on him
>gaslight him
>bully him
>refuse to have sex with him
>say his waifu is shit
>he an heroes
>get $$$$$
>don't repeat; being greedy is how you get caught
>>
>>1574231
>say his waifu is shit

fking lold
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.