[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything morally wrong with stealing from major companies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Is there anything morally wrong with stealing from major companies?
>>
It is illegal.
>>
>>1570520
Lots of things are illegal these days
>>
Is there anything morally wrong with stealing from you?
>>
>>1570532
Yes
>>
>>1570540
Corporations are people, my friend.
>>
>Is there anything morally wrong with stealing
>>
File: 4dc.jpg (46KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
4dc.jpg
46KB, 600x706px
>>1570549
>>1570544
>>
>>1570504
morally, no. corporations steal from the public daily by keeping wages low and forcing the government to support their employes through welfare tax dollars that come from our pockets.

legally, however, you know the answer to be no, because corporations write the laws.
>>
>>1570565
Is carding morally justifiable then?
>>
>>1570544
Romney pls go
>>
morals are subjective.
>>
>>1570504
depends on the business. I'd say it's a good thing to hinder oligopolies. more room in the markets for small businesses if they collapse
>>
>>1570565
>corporations steal from the public daily by keeping wages low

How is keeping wages low for extremely low skilled jobs considered "stealing"?

>forcing the government to support their employees through welfare tax dollars

Corporations don't force the Government to subsidize a welfare state.. The Government chooses to give to the welfare state because it's easier to get votes when you give free shit to people.

>because corporations write the laws.

Negative. Government writes the laws and Corporations find efficient ways to deal with said laws. You really think Utility Corporations would write laws to significantly regulate how they operate?
>>
>>1570557

You have ten seconds to specifically name one object, person, or ideology, that isn't a spook
>>
>>1570646
Spooks aren't a spook.
>>
>>1570520
Anon said morals.
>>
>>1570544
t. an-handy-cap
>>
>>1570520

There isn't a perfect alignment between laws and morality.
>>
>>1570646
Those three things you picked are specifically spooked.
>>
>>1570565
This.
>>
>>1570571
Ohhh yea, that's right. That did ring a bell.

God, Romney was such a moron. I mean, he's probably a whole lot smarter than me or whatever, but on that stage he just came across as a clueless dickweed.

Fun fact: Trump is richer than Romney, but gets no heat for it, while the class divide issue tanked Romney's entire campaign.
>>
Yes, you stupid fuck. You are potentially putting an employee at risk for termination if it is a high price item or lowering the business profits which could in turn effect bonus payroll. Stealing from any company is a major dickmove and selfish
>>
>>1570504

No.

they can just declare losses to their insurance policies anyway.

Truly a victimless crime.
>>
>>1570504
It's definitely up there with starting bait threads on Mongolian yak herding forums.
>>
>>1570565
This is what liberals actually believe

>steals from large corporations
>gets mad when corporation poison ground water and children get flippers and cancer-aids
>>
>>1570504
They factor loss into their end cost already.
>>
>>1570504
morals are subjective. our society has determined it is morally wrong. I can't speak for your personal morals.
>>
>>1570770
its because Trump's campaign was tanked from the start
>>
>>1571117
Someone post the picture of a libcuck journalist with the caption,
" 'This is the end of Trump's campaign!' said the nervous cuck for the 8th time."
>>
File: 13gm73.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
13gm73.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>1571136
>>
>>1570504
In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with stealing from major companies which figuratively fuck everyone over. Just giving them a taste of their own medicine. There is something morally wrong with stealing from small businesses.

>>1571093
t.

huge bootlicker
>>
>>1571162
*In my opinion, there's nothing morally wrong with...

Obviously it is illegal in reality.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (47KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
>>1571153
>>
>>1570504
Morally, no, as they're out to steal from you, but you must understand that you're fucking with someone who hits back far harder then you can take. If you do it, don't get caught.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.