[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roulette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: roulette.jpg (63KB, 629x249px) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
63KB, 629x249px
Red/odd: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 (10 numbers)

Red/even: 12, 14, 16, 18, 30, 32, 34, 36 (8 numbers)

Black/odd: 11, 13, 15, 17, 29, 31, 33, 35 (8 numbers)

Black/even: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 (10 numbers)

?????

Why did they do this? Shouldn't there be 9 numbers of each combination? As it is, if I put 10 dollars on red and 10 dollars on odd, I have a better chance to double my money than if I put 10 dollars on black and 10 on odd.

Or am I retarded?
>>
It's the only way to do it to not have neighbouring reds/blacks
>>
>>1569299

What? There already are neighboring reds and blacks.
>>
>>1569299

10 and 11

18 and 19

28 and 29
>>
I was a pretty avid blackjack player for a while, but I never really understood the appeal of roulette. There's literally no strategy whatsoever.
>>
martingale lol
>>
>>1569240
so the odds favor the house
>>
>>1570382
how'd you do overall
>>
>>1570382
>There's literally no strategy whatsoever.
That's why. You don't have to think. You just use the Martingale system until you're bankrupt.
>>
>>1570589

It's the 0/00 that gives the house an advantage, not this.
>>
>>1569240
interesting.

so if you put $10 on red and $10 on odd, there are 10 numbers that will win both bets. 8 numbers that will win the red bet but lose the odd bet. 8 numbers that will win the odd bet but lose the red bet. and 11 (or usually 12 with 00) numbers that will lose both bets.
For a total of 26/36-37 chance of winning one bet and 10/36-37 for winning both bets.

if you put $10 on black and $10 on odd you have 8 numbers that will win both bets. 10 numbers that will win black but not odd. 10 numbers that will win odd but not black. and 11-12 numbers that will lose both.
For a total of 26/36-37 chance of winning one bet and 8/36-37 for winning both bets.

OP seems legit to me although it's a fairly small margin and these are stupid bets to be making.
>>
>>1571274
16 not 26 for red and 18 not 26 for black. I fucked up there but yeah you're more likely to win one bet with black, but more likely to win both bets with red in this scenario.

I'm interested in someone smarter explaining this though.
>>
>>1569240
Why the fuck would you think this belongs in /biz/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.