[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you obsessed with success? You see, personal success comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Are you obsessed with success?

You see, personal success comes in many different forms and your concept of being a success might not be the same as mine. If you want to be successful in your life, then the very first thing you should do is to take the time to decide exactly what “success” means to you. Never mind what it means to anyone else, what does it mean to you?

To some people the epitome of being a success is earning a lot of money. In fact society seems to base the whole concept of success primarily by how much money a person earns. But society’s definition has more to do with flash than it does with substance. Many so-called successful people are very unhappy in their personal life. So, we need to ask…

What does success mean to you?

Get clear on what success means to you!
>>
>>1569169
I'm obsessed with closing $100k or larger contracts.

it's like cocaine, except it lasts longer.

that feeling you get every time you increase your net worth by a hundred thousand or more. The feeling when you can honestly say you're a multimillionaire and can buy whatever you want within reason.

success is just a feeling. Doesn't matter if other people know you feel it. You know.
>>
>>1569169
I want to be FIRE
>>
>>1569169
house/condo thats paid off
reliable car thats enjoyable to drive/paid off
dont have to worry about food cost

then i can have fun
>>
>>1569169
most people here are obsessed with THINKING of success. thinking of how they will do it. thinking of what they will do when they are successful, all the cool shit they will do/buy, all the respect they will have. they will be thinking of success until the day they die and they will die with nothing.
>>
File: 1460054932777.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460054932777.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>1569235
So true. Most people live in a fantasy land.
>>
>>1569235
>>1569241

If they were thinking about it all the time they would become obsessed with it.

Then every waking moment there burning desire would consume their actions and thoughts until they became like a meth addict crazily looking for his next high.
>>
>>1569258
>his next high
that's assuming they had a first high
>>
I'm not obsessed with success, but I am obsessed with work

my dream life would be working 16 hours every day (I'm not even close yet)
>>
>>1569258
Or they just become a 60 year old man talking about how he just KNEW he should have bought apple stock 20 years ago
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.