[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Business/Finance Podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Peter_Schiff_Radio.jpg (104KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Schiff_Radio.jpg
104KB, 339x500px
What are some good finance related podcasts?
>>
File: lolz.jpg (31KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
31KB, 573x609px
peter schiff
mike maloney
zerohedge
>>
>>1568919
I need something different. I get sick of hearing about gold. Are there any podcasts that don't constantly shill for precious metals?
>>
File: Ml1z5wv.jpg (88KB, 715x484px) Image search: [Google]
Ml1z5wv.jpg
88KB, 715x484px
>>1568970
I dunno. Watch some warren buffet common sense advices while he gets drive thru bicmac with his $2000 cadillac. At least he has something concrete showings to back up his little tips (instead of trying to sell you gold while telling you gold is going to the moon, yeah, makes sense...) =D
>>
File: 1472085118347.jpg (15KB, 185x156px) Image search: [Google]
1472085118347.jpg
15KB, 185x156px
>>1568895
You listen to this doom&gloom charlatan?
>>
>>1568895
Dormroom tycoon.
Monocle
>>
>>1568895
Masters in Business is my favorite podcast. Also listen to Freakonomics a lot
>>
>>1568895
I only watch Peter Schiff normally
>>
>>1569046
>You listen to this doom&gloom charlatan?
I mean he is pretty spot on when it comes to analyzing Dept of Labor and Bureau statistics which can be helpful. Also pretty good at calling out the bullshit of the Fed. I think he gets a bad rap for being the doom and gloomy guy, he is just pointing out problems within our economy that we would like to ignore. Not necessarily that the world will end.
>>
>>1568895
i like listening to schiff's podcasts about politics, or the one he did about his experience in the Daily Show, or the ones where he talks about russell brand or trayvon martin. those stand out as my favorite.
but yeah, not too interested in buying gold right now (or european stocks)

I'm also interested in good podcasts to check out so i hope someone makes some recommendations in this thread.

another thread here tonight was made by guy who mentioned listening to milton freidman youtubes
>>
>>1568895
oh yea, i like to watch boom bust on youtube also

they do a show everyday and they're actually pretty
>>
You don't need to listen to podcasts.

Just read this, understand it, and enjoy the profits.
>>
Andrew Horowitz
Frank Curzio
We Study Billionaires
>>
>>1568970

Whats wrong with Gold? It's a good way to make money right now
>>
>>1569656
Every "economist" on the right from Peter Schiff and Ron Paul to ZeroHedge are shilling gold for months to no end and it gets fucking annoying after a few times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.