[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stock Picks: Moon Mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aff.png (19KB, 199x125px) Image search: [Google]
aff.png
19KB, 199x125px
Keep a close eye on AFI this coming Monday. Hold until the end of the month for even bigger profits. Thank me later, preferably with a Hallmark card.
>>
>>1567704

What makes you think so?
>>
>>1567710
he doesn't think so. hes trying to pump it to help his position
>>
>>1567716
Oh wow look at this guy. He's so smart. Haha, I love his cynicism and sense of self-importance.

>>1567710
They released a News Release today stating their future plans for vertical growth technology, which was what investors have been looking for for a while now. Much of what has been released points to large future profits. However, there's also the speculation end of it (particularly with regards to marijuana). They're partnered with THC biomed, because THC's marijuana grow operation makes good use of vertical farming to save space. On the Health Canada website, THC's status was given as being able to sell marijuana (they'd applied for a license earlier this year). HC's site is glitchy though and I don't think there's been a News Release for it up on SEDAR, though many people expect it to show up over the weekend / sometime next week. Being a partner to THC was what brought AFI's stock up to 11 cents. THC having a license and a business future will bump AFI up yet again, and their coming business dealings will keep early investors cozy. I think the stock will double short-term; others have more liberal estimates, but I don't like betting the bank on things I can't guarantee.

>Why am I posting this?
Because no one on /biz/ buys Canadian stocks and I kind of like to laugh at the burgers who miss out on the great stock deals. Being a leaf, I'm a natural-born shitposter.

For what it's worth though, I also pitched THC biomed to /biz/ a few months back. I bought in at 18 cents, and now it's sitting comfortably at just over a dollar.
>>
>>1567730

I just bought 30000 shares of AGS though.
>>
>>1567730
trying to react purely based on good news is just gambling. especially for these penny stocks with no volume. will the price go up? sure.
the stock could for example gap up pre market by double or triple its previous price on the day of good news but then spike for 2 minutes and continue to wash out the rest of the day, with pretty much sideways consolidation the next few days
unless you have statistics to show buying it based on this specific situation has very convincing probabilities for a good trade.

you have a sample size of 2. i guess you're right, i should put all my money into your picks.
>>
>>1567730
>vertical growing
>profits

Pick one

>no one on /biz/ buys weed stocks
Did you literally just get here? half the threads have been about cgc/aph this past week. Along with all the other shitty penny p&d stocks like afi
>>
>>1567745
I bought AGS at 25. Chased it for the whole morning up from .18 which really pissed me off. Questrade acts up around that stock for some reason so I sold at .30.
>>
>>1567760
Why don't you check the stock's charts, genius? Also looks like you know very little about the current MJ situation in Canada. November is going to be the hottest month for it.
>>
>>1567785
CERU bag holder pls go
>>
>>1567785
Just to clarify cgc/aph aren't part of the "shitty penny p&d stocks"
>>
>>1567796

I'm stuck bagholding AGS at the moment, I bought at .31 and down 2000$ this week. cut my losses or just wait it out?

What the heck should I do?
>>
Got AFI at .105, I'm glad to read today's news :D

>>1567823
Same thing as another anon told you in another thread. Stop panicking and hold it some more. The fun is just beginning.
>>
>>1567704
Done and done. I've been packing my bags for this moon mission for a few weeks. Monday will be the best day of my life so far. So exited, it can't come soon enough.
>>
File: Untitled.png (127KB, 1158x758px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
127KB, 1158x758px
>>1567704
STRAWBERRIES
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.