[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's normal to come home and cry after a day's work, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

It's normal to come home and cry after a day's work, right?
>>
>>1567632
Generally, no, but it varies. What's your job?
>>
>>1567636
Walgreen's, usually stocking shit.
>>
>>1567642

What would you like to be doing?
>>
>>1567644
I don't even know anymore anon. Once upon a time I wanted to be an attorney practicing constitutional law and defending civil liberties, but I don't see any feasible way a person who can't handle stocking shelves at Walgreen's could handle the pressure of law school, let alone the pressures involved in running/working at a practice.
>>
>>1567632
why wait for home to cry.. im usually crying as soon as i drive to work in the morning
>>
>>1567644
play games on my underwear and get ad revenue

anything that takes effort is death
>>
I can't stand my job and want to kill myself while there. But it's only 3 days a week and temporary while I save money to travel after the Winter passes.
>>
>>1567653
Do you have a degree?
>>
>>1567676
No, nor do I really have any other bills/debt to worry about. (inherited house, pay minuscule levels of property tax on it)
>>
>>1567632
Is it normal to make more money than either of your parents, but living with them till you're thirty? Is it normal to spend almost all your money on sex with prostitutes? What about spending most of your days drunk or nursing a hangover? Is that normal?
>>
>>1567689
You should quit drinking. Everything else is golden. Why would you move out at 30?
>>
>>1567752
I just want to be loved. I drink because my life is completely empty. I know I'm going to die alone and I can't deal with it.
>>
>>1567764
It gets easier the older you get I hear. Never get married.
>>
>>1567772
That's bullshit. It never gets easier. If you're a loner in your youth, you'll stay socially retarded. I also don't really see any joy in finally getting some girl to settle for me when I'm older and "established" and give me some passionless vanilla sex in exchange for paying for all her shit. That isn't the hollywood love I've been force fed since I was a kid.
>>
>>1567632
its abnormal not to
>>
>>1567776
you'll kill yourself soon
>>
>>1567663

How are you generating ad revenue?
>>
>>1567632
Honestly I am crying every day but at home I just start drinking and everything just magically gets better. I'm drunk right now. Buy bitcoin and retire at age 25.
>>
I used to stock at walmart, and I can tell you that going home and crying is completely normal for that line of work. So is alcoholism, drug abuse, and work-related injuries.
>>
>>1567632
Used to do this a lot. Less to do with my work, more with my health. Get into shape, don't eat shit, go light on injecting the mariwanas, it's like heroin light - happy on, sad off. Sleep in a room with a big window so natural sunlight wakes you instead of your alarm. I wake up refreshed at 630 every morning whether I slept 5 or 10 hours, because sunlight. Start your day with a little coffee and a lot of protein powder, it gives you a fuller energy than coffee alone.

At work, focus on being the very best you can. I did this at one job I had because I was bored. Your boss and coworkers and company are probably awful, but you are not doing the best you can for them, you're doing it for you. Develop a character you roleplay at work of the perfect employee, making it a game makes rude people hurt less and distances who you actually are from your job. Literally everybody loved me when I left that job, all because of my efforts to reduce boredom. Do well enough and employment offers from customers will start to happen. If you can be happy and hardworking even at walgreens, people will want you.
>>
>>1567826
>What would you like to be doing?
That's his dream or something like that.
>>
>>1568157
That was actually pretty helpful anon, what do you do for a living now?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.