[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Resume Lie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 6ksorAs.jpg (157KB, 1200x1156px) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs.jpg
157KB, 1200x1156px
I am looking for a part-time job, doesn't matter which job, could be flipping fucking burgers but I have a 2year work gap because of school at the moment.
Now I was thinking. What if I lie and say I had a semi-decent job?

>Put X job in my work history
>create a fake company (website.logo.phone number etc ...)
>put it as a reference
> If they call and check the website, my brother picks up the phone and confirms my lies.
what can go wrong?
>>
Don't post antisemitic pictures like that here. /biz/ is a Jewish board.
>>
>>1566555
This is a service in Australia used by employers to check employment history https://cvcheck.com/employment-screening

There's almost certainly a service like it where you live.

However, these kinds of products are generally used by large businesses and government agencies, so you can be fairly sure they won't use it you're applying for McDonald's.

I say go for it. Make sure you nail the interview though, because that's the part that counts.
>>
File: 1472591058649.png (232KB, 485x544px) Image search: [Google]
1472591058649.png
232KB, 485x544px
>>1566565
THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WOULDN'T WANT ANUDDA SHOAH NOW WOULD YOU?
>>
>>1566568
interesting, thanks for the info. But what if I just tell them the company went bankrupt and I was paid directly cash or some shit. Could they still check my Tax info and what not?
>>
>>1566574
Seems bloody suss mate,
Just be honest with them ya drongo.
If it's Macca's you're applying for, you're laughing.
>>
>>1566574
"They paid me in cash and went bankrupt"
That sounds as dodgy as dodgy can be.
>>
>>1566576
im almost graduating from university in economics so I was maybe thinking of a starter positing or an intership, just something to get my feet wet. I wouldnt care if its mcdonalds desu atm cause i need money, but why not aim a bit higher at first?
>>
>>1566555
Always used my step-dad who was a contractor as an employer, had diff last name so whenever they called him to confirm it was good. This was years ago though when I was a NEET
>>
>>1566574
If you're even remotely competent you'll be able to get a job at Maccas thanks to the appalling turnover rate.
>>
>>1566580
If you want an internship, you'll have to know someone, especially in a discipline like economics where graduates are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>1566586
Why do 'Straylians call McDonalds "Maccas"? Is it just a cultural thing or a linguistics thing?
>>
>>1566614

They're retarded.
>>
>>1566555
Yeah sure go for it. My friends and I always put each other down as references. Chances are nobody will even call to check on you.
>>
>>1566555
Put that you were Time's Person of the Year in 2006
That year they made "everyone" the person of the year
>>
Options -
1) say you were in school? I don't understand the problem here?
2) 'travelling' - I made over a years worth of unemployment disappear this way.
3) note local business that went under. Preferably independent (a bar, store, etc) say you worked there. Don't have any contact details. You didn't think to ask, boss went on a bender last two days, mental breakdown, etc whatever

Btw people do this often, and most smart employers know there is at least 20% bullshit on any resume, if you look at any survey or statistics on this. The more realistic employers are more concerned with the 80% that's relevant or real. I have held out on some real detective shit with smoke and mirrors, even passed all kinds of checks.

The rest either trust people too much and believe whatever you put, or just won't go too deep into verifying everything, they would rather judge how you are on the job, on probation.

I have never had an honest resume, and honestly it gets to the point where you can just reel off a stock job history. I have about three 'alternate timelines' like the fucking Terminator or John Connor lol.
>>
>>1566614
>>1566621

cos it rolls off the tongue dumbcunt
>>
>>1568153
The only alternative to McDonalds is Le MacDó.

All other forms are either gay or for disabled people. Oh wait, Aussies are disabled.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.