[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 504x378px
Hey /biz/ are there any jobs that one can get quickly and easily? My work history is lite.

I keep trying retail but I fucking hate it so so so much
I don't know what else to look for
>>
>>1565536
Try the restaurant business or become an office assistant
>>
>>1565572
Restaurant would be just as bad as retail no?

Office assistant sounds ideal. Is it possible to do that part-time? How should I search?
>>
>>1565621
Be a dishwaaher, not a "my salary is 90% tips" waiter. Ezpz mode until you realize how bad your standing form is and how much your knees down hurt.
>>
>>1565640
being a waiter is fun, but of the minority on this board that likes interacting with people. It is hard work though, it really makes you learn to prioritize.
>>
become a rare pepe trader http://rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25
>>
>>1565536

> wait tables
> delivery driver
> UBER
> The military
> Construction
> Stop by a temp placement office
>>
>>1565536
Every single job you can get with no experience will be "Knee Replacement by 40" tier

Go to school and get a shitty degree in who cares and get a middle management position
>>
>>1565536
Straya here. What's being a bartender/glassy like?
I've been considering doing that because it's slightly social, and you get to observe people, but seems like it's an easy gig to get.
>>
>>1565658
I don't have a car or a drivers license
Otherwise I'd drive an uber
>>1565684
I don't need it forever just to pay down student loan debt so I can go back to university and finish
>>
>>1565640
Dishwasher didn't think of that
I thought they used automated dish washers though?

I probably just have to go to the restaurant and ask about the position right?
>>1565641
I actually wouldn't mind being a server just for the experience but the tips/wages bullshit is no
>>
>>1565971
office assistant jobs can be found online indeed/craigslist etc.

get a job at Target, Home Depot, or some store like that.

good luck bro.
>>
>>1565536
Learn a grade faggot. It's not that hard and stuff Mike welding is tun.
>>
>>1565977
It is automated, but they don't have robots putting the dishes in the dishwasher and checking that they got washed enough to be used, and that's where you come in.
Literally go in and ask for the job, it's a no skill job and generally has a high turnaround rate because "muh feet hurt, when can I go home?"
>>
>>1565977
>I probably just have to go to the restaurant and ask about the position right?

very good anon, you're getting there!
>>
>>1565684
This.
And you'll be a ketchup employee as I like to call it.
They'll try every thing they can to get you to work more, have you doing shit that isn't in your job description, and once they've caught up with their quotas or busy season you're outta there. All at pay straddling minimum wage.
>>
Being really honest, having worked the whole run of shitty ass McJobs -
Security is really underrated IMHO for the money.
I should have stayed cozy there for a years, and just listened to some smart guys and done a side gig online while there.

Fucking kicking myself now.
I don't know of any other jobs at this tier with so much downtime and so little bullshit. No getting hands dirty, no fatigue, etc dudes were on laptops or sleeping or flirting or eating half the day, behind the scenes.
One guy built a business, some study on shift too.

If you are even slightly presentable, can dress smart without looking like a nervous teen at a prom in his dad's suit, and can literally sit on your ass and not fall asleep and just keep your fucking mouth shut and not fidget or slouch around, it's good money.

Especially corporate security, where the pay is better, you eyeball hot office chicks all day, as part of your job, and 99% of the time, literally nothing happens. Stay away from retail shit. You will get stabbed by a crackhead stealing some baking soda and a can of soup.

Also, don't do this for more than 5 years or you will become a psychopath or a boring asshole.

AMA
>>
Call center, it sounds shitty but I was a line cook before and it's great compared to that and pays $4 an hour more, the boss likes me and if I stick around a few more months I can get promoted to doing almost nothing for $17 an hour. And most of them hire anyone with a pulse on the spot because they have huge contracts and are desperate for employees
>>
>>1565536
do what I did all through college.
Audit.
Hotels, Restaurants, Businesses, everybody has a platform in place to make it absurdly easy to collect numbers and then all you have to do is learn ten-key, which you should probably already know from a lifetime of texting and jacking it to hentai. It requires ZERO skill, requires ZERO experience, and I worked at night which meant I had to see nobody during my entire shift, and generally was able to just fuck around for about ~6 hours a night after I got done with general accounting tasks.

It's literally getting paid like 60 bucks per hour of actual work, and then just studying for college or jacking off or watching movies on your phone.
>>
>>1568234
Wtf is ten-key
>inb4 can u google
Yes, and that brings up a lotta shit which may or not be what you mean...
>>
>>1565800
Easy as fuck, fun and good pay
>>
>>1568311
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
[]0[]
>>
>>1568435
What is there to learn?
That's literally a numberpad.
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>1568612
>a-are you telling me a ten-key is a numberpad
You're just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>1568612
You need to learn how to get fast at input without looking at it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.