[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the secret to his success? is he really smart or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ceo17_warrenbuffett1.jpg (91KB, 840x485px) Image search: [Google]
ceo17_warrenbuffett1.jpg
91KB, 840x485px
what is the secret to his success? is he really smart or just running multiple ponzi schemes?
>>
>>1564952
Both
>>
>>1564952
He took a Dale Carnegie course, nigga.
>>
>what is the secret to his success
He was an insurance salesman, his company owns one of the biggest insurance companies in america.
>>
>>1564952
Copious amounts of cherry coke
>>
"You don't have to be brilliant, only a little bit wiser than the other guys, on average, for a long, long time."

Charlie Munger, Buffets main man.

Of course he was being a bit modest, but Buffet did amass 99% of his wealth after 50 years old. Something to think about.
>>
>>1565237
>Of course he was being a bit modest, but Buffet did amass 99% of his wealth after 50 years old. Something to think about.
This. This so hard.

First Million is the hardest <- build on that logic.
>>
>>1565237
Really? Damn. There is hope. Is it me or is buffet a chill guy? He seems so down to earth.
>>
>>1564952
Neither. He's just extremely disciplined and trusts his own 105 IQ over the herd's collective IQ of 80, even when the herd is very convincing.

Source: I get his investor newsletters. I'm exaggerating the 105 IQ, but he makes a point of hiring people smarter than him and most of the best trades lately have been by someone he's hired.
>>
>>1564952
He read rich dad
>>
compounding interest you faggots

10k portfolio w/ 40k leverage @ 2% per month and you hit a mill in 7 years
>>
>>1567367
Wow, that's exactly how he earned his money. Why doesn't everyone do this?! It's not like your downside is unlimited or anything.
>>
>>1564952
His strategy is to consume the inspiration and dreams of those under him by giving out financial advice that he himself does not follow and sell dreams to people who are destined to be poor, like all of us.
>>
He started off when arbitrage opportunities were greater, and now is able to do deals with extremely favorable rates (pref shares that pay 9%)
>>
>>1567373
Wut was dat nigga? It feels like reading a fortune cookie. Are you chinese or something?
>>
>>1567401
Best post in this thread. Buffett is outdated, just like Soros, Paulson, etc.
>>
>>1567401
What do you mean? (Ignorant here)
>>
>>1566138
The guy has a photographic memory. His IQ is probably closer to 200 than to 105
>>
>>1564952
he was an entrepreneur at the age of 14. he rented comics and those big videogames machines. he kept scaling up. allways buying holding and producing value.
>>
>>1566109
He seems chill in interviews and modest about his wealth
>>
File: engineer_syllogism.png (51KB, 677x263px) Image search: [Google]
engineer_syllogism.png
51KB, 677x263px
>>1564952

He just uses the thing called common sense.
Everyone wants you to make you believe finances are complicated and high maths.

In reality you just gotta put your money where you know it grows and play the wait game.
>>
>>1567367
>10k portfolio w/ 40k leverage @ 2% per month and you hit a mill in 7 years
Only problem is you will not find stocks that will be making 2% a month that also qualify for 25% margin. Fo those sort of returns you would be looking at riskier investments which would not qualify for those margin limits.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.