[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling custom t-shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do I go about selling custom t-shirts on my own website?

I DuckDuckGo'd for advice, but all these tell me to buy blank shirts and then print the designs on the shirt. Others tell me to buy fabric and sow my own shirts.
I dont have the equipment to do that, nor do I have the money to buy expensive equipment like that, nor do I even have the time to sow my own shirts.

I know there exists websites where you can just upload your design and then order the shirt, but I am not sure if I am them allowed to sell them on my website because of copyright / royalty reasons or whatever. (The design on the shirt is completely my own, except for the blank shirt)

I dont even know how many I am going to sell. I expect maybe like 10~30 shirts. So investing in bulk is not worth it. (The shirts are just complementary to the other products on my site.)

What do?
>>
Bumping, interested
>>
>>1564527
thanks anon
>>
Bumping too, very interested
>>
>>1564513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yhS_sJkMk
>>
>make t-shirt design
>get it printed on shirts
>put shirts on site
>ship shirts to customers
what part is troubling you?
>>
Half the population wants to be a dj, the other half wants to sell t shirts
>>
>I don't have time, money or skills
>I don't want to pay a printing company to make me 30 t shirts
>how do I make money appear in my pockets for no reason

You are the worst kind of faggot. Literally look up any printing company that makes customs and call and ask how much for 30. The more colors and complex a design is, generally, the more it will cost. Are you literally retarded?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.