[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to turn $100,000 into passive income?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg (304KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg
304KB, 1024x658px
Whats the best way to turn $100,000 into passive income?
>>
>>1563379
give it to me over the course of a year
>>
>>1563379
Bet it all on 23 red
>>
>>1563432
Seriously though, if I had clean and painless way of killing myself and a means to gamble that had a true 50/50 chance of doubling my money, I would put my life savings into it.

If I lose, I kill myself. If I win, my life will actually be worth living
>>
>>1563456
But you do.
>>
>>1563459
How so?
>>
>>1563456
>>1563465

Helium inhalation and roulette.
Although roulette is actually ~47% not 50%
>>
File: Souls-are-not-meat.jpg (52KB, 393x720px) Image search: [Google]
Souls-are-not-meat.jpg
52KB, 393x720px
Buy hotdogs and send them to Korea. The Like dogs so you make money
>>
>>1563379
What about putting it all into lending bitcoins on Poloniex?
>>
>>1563379
Well, there's a whole community that goes into the passive income thing. Most of them are interested in the dividend aristocrats, the blue chip stocks that have increased dividend for 25+ or even 50+ years.

Check out suredividend.com for example.
Stay away from the very high yielding stocks.
>>
>>1563379
>Whats the best way to turn $100,000 into passive income?
Dollar savings accounts in Ukraine used to have 13% interest rate year ago. Now it's 8,5% + tax.
So probably just buy the apartment and then rent it.
>>
>>1563379
>passive income

no such thing.

you wanna invest? better watch the markets and the companies you own equity in.
you wanna buy real estate? involves fixing the place up, mainenance, finding tenants, dealing with their shit, filing paperwork for taxes, etc.

"passive income" is a meme buzzword for income that actually requires different (although usually less) work than wageslavery. truly passive is maybe the 0.2% you get on a savings account.
>>
>>1563651
/thread

$100k isn't even enough to hire someone to do that shit for you. You'll be fleeced before you even get started.
>>
Invest it boglehead style.

Private money lending. E.g. Hard money RE loans.(This is as passive as you're gonna get outside of savings or index funds.)

That's really it.
>>
>>1564615

>Private money lending

Better make sure that shit is a secured transaction and connect it to something with value like a home/car/business assets. Wouldn't trust just a promissory note.
>>
>>1563384
kek
>>
>>1563651
I've got a few turnkey investment properties, the income is pretty passive due to my property management company
>>
Monero
>>
>>1564685
Exactly
>>
>>1564759
Where are they located? Would you mind linking the seller?
>>
royaltyexchange.com

Buy the rights to popular songs and have a lifelong passive income.
>>
>>1564759
Yea, I'd suggest turnkeys as well. Mine are nearly as passive as my RE funds.
>>
>>1565095
Link to provider?
>>
>>1563651
or when you're rich enough, you pay a private banking / investment management firm /hedge fund to manage your money for you
>>
>>1563456
Can you do it on cam for us after hours pls? On my phone right now and at work still I need to get home and make popcorn
>>
>>1563379
Buy investing it in a trustworthy hedge fund manager that won't be broken.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.