[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having money make women love you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 28

File: 1449495522268.jpg (985KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1449495522268.jpg
985KB, 1936x2592px
Does having money make women love you?
>>
No, but it'll make some them pretend they do.
>>
>>1563173
Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is either extremely naive or in denial
>>
File: Rektillinaire121.png (567KB, 732x541px) Image search: [Google]
Rektillinaire121.png
567KB, 732x541px
>>1563184
>>
>>1563173
No, but I don't try to look rich

Also
Why is Taiga so perfect, brehs?
>>
File: 1424495407495.jpg (42KB, 289x352px) Image search: [Google]
1424495407495.jpg
42KB, 289x352px
>>1563192
>Taiga
I think you mean Micaiah.
>>
>>1563173
No. but it will help you get laid which is a step in the right direction.

But quite frankly if you need money and power to get laid, then you're a lost cause.
>>
>>1563173
no but you can fuck a prostitute or marry a gold digger who will pretend to love you
>>
>>1563184
Yeah, they have no choice in the matter, even if you're repulsive.
They won't even try to use you or split with your money, they'll be so busy loving you for the person you are.
>>
>>1563173

It's too attractive for them not to consider it strongly. - a chick friend
>>
where do you find a women that will love your money?
>>
>>1563173
NO. Women do not have the capability to love a human besides their children and their own selves.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x4896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x4896px
>>1563173
no. but it will make them have sex with you and want to interact socially with you moreso than if you were a poorfag
>>
>>1563261
Perfect example of that naive dumbass I was talking about
>>
>>1563173
women aren't capable of the same love men are. money might make them pretend to love you and a genuine love might develop but it will never be "equal" (in your eyes) to how much you love them.
>>
>>1563428
You sound like the dumbass here.
I know money buys love.
>>
File: 2dlove.jpg (125KB, 524x641px) Image search: [Google]
2dlove.jpg
125KB, 524x641px
>>1563173
no, loyalty and love are unique to men, woman will either love you for a while and then think they can do better/get complacent and balloon up or be with you for money alone while fucking other man on the side
>>
Nah look at Elliot Rodgers. Money alone doesnt help if you are too autistic you end up shooting a school anyway.
His dad even bought him a hooker and paid that she stays with him but thats not how it works
>>
>>1563192
Taiga a slut
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (50KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
50KB, 640x331px
>>1563173
>go on Tinder
>get no matches
>have old job from High school on Facebook
>update it to my (now old) current job at JPMorgan Corporate and Investment Banking
>start to actually get matches

A lot of women won't give you the time of day unless you're a man that can provide for them
>>
>>1563173
money only makes you a better person - women like that in men/boys.
>>
File: 1394496689388.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1394496689388.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>1563173
No.
>>
Women know "love" the same way cats do.

If you feed them and cater to their every whim they will "love" you.
>>
>>1563632
I have definitely noticed this. Got way more matches when I updated to a better job
>>
File: StMiriam_YHWH.jpg (2MB, 2964x5264px) Image search: [Google]
StMiriam_YHWH.jpg
2MB, 2964x5264px
>>1564297
pretty much correct.
>>1563608
Thats why I only date deeply religious women.
Going to hell by cheating on me scares the shit out of them. The only downside is can only fuck her pussy after marriage, but once your married she never leaves and stays faithful. (Only the ones that see marraige as a religious thing though, not the ones who just see it as a civil ceromony)
Can still fuck her in the ass before marriage though. And let her jerk me off with her titties.

If she gets fat after marriage then just tell her the body is a temple of God and that she needs work out.

Women where so much better in the old days.
Today most women are sluts with no self-respect, dignity, and no loyalty.
>>
>>1564321
Non religious women are like dogs.
>>
>>1564321
>Today most women are sluts with no self-respect, dignity, and no loyalty.
I could not agree more.
>>
>>1563184
spbp
>>
>>1563173
I would say that's up there either as number 1 or near it for the biggest mistake guys who become millionaires or financially well off make.
If you had no one before making money you have to be super weary of women who come on to you after learning you have means. You have some men who keep their financial success a well kept secret when dating so they don't attract gold diggers.
But there's an opposite to the belief that a woman only loves a man for his money. She can turn on you for having it too.
You have men who are in these long lasting relationships or marriages and as soon as the guy start making it or makes it she takes half and fucks off.
I know of guys who had girlfriends and wives who only stuck around because they knew the man had potential to do great things and once he did they screwed him over.
No matter how you roll the dice there is always a chance that women you get involved with will fuck you over either before or after you become successful. It's up to you to vet them and chose wisely.
>>
>>1563173

Having money allows women to ignore things that may obstruct them loving you, like ugliness and awkwardness
>>
>>1563632
Similarly, having the business school I attend listed on my profile gets me more matches. I guess they assume I either have money already or will eventually. Neither is true, of course.

Also a pic of me with a cat, and a pic of me during a marathon seemed to help.
>>
>>1564321
I bet you're American, religious fucknuts
Real people don't need religion to behave and love, gtfo finding excuses to pray to your invisible friend

I wouldn't be able to live with a grill who is mentally ill like the god obsessed simpelminded
>>
>>1564350
*tips fedora*
>>
A girl once asked me which match she should go out with on some dating site.
So I picked a guy who seemed like a fun guy.
But then she picked the guy with the highest salary instead anyway, while she literally pointed at his salary on her screen.

It is what it is. I think its a reasonable deal as well. You pick her for her looks. She picks you for your wallet.
If she didnt have the looks you wouldnt have picked her. And if you didnt have the money she wouldnt have picked you.
>>
File: 1470818740922.jpg (34KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470818740922.jpg
34KB, 317x432px
>>1563173
It helps because women seek stability.
It's evolutionary and in their DNA.

>Rich man = House, car and the support to raise children

Just like how men like a girl with wide hips, a big ass and big tits etc. because it indicates a good child bearer. A girl having a big ass isn't enough to actually make you LOVE her, just like money isn't enough to make a woman love a man, it just helps.

Some women though are absolute cunts who just want the money for themselves and don't give a fuck about you, but it's really your responsibility to see that happening and stop it. It isn't hard to see really.
>>
File: 9bDzR7x.jpg (60KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
9bDzR7x.jpg
60KB, 640x478px
>>1564321
I've dealt with religious Christian women all my life and I don't care how much of a 10/10 she might be, no thanks.
Superstitious, lack of foresight, lack of motivation, lack of accountability. A ticking time bomb of crazy because she believes in some archaic mumbo jumbo. Wasting money on fucking medieval church taxes, or buying stupid shit like magic water or rocks, fucking come home one day and find my kid drown in the tub because she think Abraham killed Issac or some other misinterpreted shit from some fairy tale anthology.
We have a problem of some sort bitch wants to pray instead of using fucking logic and critical thinking to find a solution.
Just the thought fucking does something to me.
>>
>>1564321
>Going to hell by cheating on me scares the shit out of them
Have you ever met a religious woman?
>>
>>1564363
>Just like how men like a girl with wide hips, a big ass and big tits etc.
So when we go to the divorce proceedings can I ask the judge for half of her ass and visitation with her tits?
>>
>>1564367
>euphoric
>>
20 years old, ugly as shit, got over $100k in the bank. kissless virgin. haven't even had a gf since i was like in the 9th grade. thinking about money consumes every second of my life, have no time to chase hoes like all of my other peers, while they are all getting drunk at college parties im checking my investments

it makes me feel like shit sometimes, but other times i know i could have practically any woman i want (within reason)
>>
Fuck yes, my brother's ex was an insane bitch. They both HATED each other but for some reason my dad was sick as fuck and she REALLY wanted to be there for us! Once he died and dust settled a little she went back into SUPER BITCH MODE and STOLE money from my brother. He's currently suing her ass. I hope she burns in hell.
>>
>>1564372
Proof that women are privileged

Imagine that though. You could get usage of her pussy at certain times for the rest of your life.
Would definitely even things out in divorces.
>>
>>1564375
Not even. I don't care about religion until it interferes with my shit. And like I said growing up around Christianity it interfered with my shit for a long ass time.
It's like being a non-religious Jew and people tell you to marry a religious Jewish girl. You're gonna be like no thanks I like eating pull pork sandwiches behind my parents back.
>>1564369
>Have you ever met a religious woman?
This guy knows what's up. Religious women can be just as slutty and backstabbing as the rest. They just put up a better front maybe.
>>
>>1564377

You could have any gold digger you want within reason. Aka no girl worth having.
>>
If you want to fuck, it's easy to flash cash and get hoes like shit flies but with the shit flies come the shit bees and with the shit bees come the shit queen and with the shit queen come the shit police and with the shit police come the shit rain and once shit starts raining. It's too late.

>>1563176
That's what I wanted to say, PRETEND not real actual love. More like greed.

>>1563184
Also this.
>>
>>1564383
Its hard to take you serious when you include murdering your child on a list of annoying thing christians do
>>
>>1564377
They're trying to get laid while you want to get laid and then snuggle with the bitch.
Them going to bars and shit will get them laid and if they're dumb probably end up in a shit relationship or as someone's baby daddy.
Try going to local events where there aren't dolled up sluts looking for a free drink and a hump.
You'll find decent women that way than at a bar or sitting at home alone on dating sites.
>>
>>1564388
Aka all girls
>>
>>1564377
Just try to find a middle dude. One of my old pal is almost 60 now and is still checking his investments. Yes he has now more than a million but he lives like a poor person in a village, boils his own water for his bath and all that kind of no electricity / old school stuff. He enjoys it but ALWAYS worries about not having ENOUGH. For fuck's sake he has over a million! Yes he might have a real mental problem, but I just want to say it's cool to have investments, I wish I would have started sooner (am ~30 now) but at least I got my fair share of pussy in my past college / punk rock band days.

Take a break sometime, go out, fuck some, you'll feel great and even more excited when getting back in front of the PC to check investments :P Just my 2 cents, you can also tell me to go fuck myself! :D
>>
File: 1409165876837.jpg (55KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409165876837.jpg
55KB, 500x360px
>>1564394
Because I knew of a woman who actually did this. I can include a host of things like justifying beating your kids using a tree branch with "spare the rod spoil the child". Once again personal experience. I'm no atheist by any means but I can tell you that anger they have (mainly at Christianity) comes from personal experiences.
But yeah you don't have to take me seriously.
>>
>>1564405
People like this piss me off.

If you have so much money then fucking relax and live comfortably at least.
There is no point having any money at all if you're just going to live like you're broke.
Such a waste, not to mention money hoarders are bad for the economy.
>>
File: Blaise_Pascal_Versailles.jpg (3MB, 2365x2817px) Image search: [Google]
Blaise_Pascal_Versailles.jpg
3MB, 2365x2817px
>>1564350
>don't need religion to behave and love
>starts insulting people
>logic
>>
>>1564409
Didn't mean to post pic and I meant come from bad past experiences.
And they don't have to be assholes about it though.
>>
>>1564410
When you have money just being yourself is so much easier.
It's like people who wonder why there are so many nerdy athletes now. Because they got swole and have money and can act how they want because fuck other people's opinions at that point.
Then you have your choice: Sluts who want to fuck you because you have money or a decent girl to keep around because you were yourself and she likes you for you.
>>
>>1563632
this is what im so confused about
why would you get more matches on a hookup app for something like that and not exclusively jawline and glamour muscles?
>>
File: EthiopianOrthodox_WashingFeet.jpg (1MB, 2542x1524px) Image search: [Google]
EthiopianOrthodox_WashingFeet.jpg
1MB, 2542x1524px
>>1564409
pretty sure Jesus never told anyone to beat children. They probably are cultural christians.
(Pretend to be 'christian' and follow traditions but never actually read the Bible)

Christian literally means someone who tries to be like Christ e.g. non-violence, no judging, patience, loving & caring, honesty, controlling the desires, living healthy and modesty, helping others, selfishness, critical self analysis, ...etc etc.

Anyone who claims otherwise is not a true Christian and need to check themself before they wreck themself. Then again protestantism and catholicism wich dominates the west are heretics.
>>
>>1564410
Exactly! I couldn't agree more. All because he fears that his children might have Alzheimer Disease. Yes it runs in his family quite a bit but damn that's no reason of living like that. He has grown poor and totally replicates his childhood for some psychotic reasons. His house is almost falling apart and he has an old fucking pickup truck. That's totally crazy when I come to think about it.

>>1564426
That's the EXACT reason why it's important to have just enough. So you can stop giving a single fuck about anything. Once you get to the part where bills aren't a worry anymore, having a full time job isn't a worry anymore you can start having fun! I do whatever the fuck I want and that's pretty cool. I would NEVER go back to my 40-60h full time weekly job / paychecks / having a boss, etc.
>>
>>1563261
No they will actually fall in love with you. Having lots of money is almost like having a confident powerful personality. If we were in our cave man days having a lot of money would be the equivalent of being the tribal leader. Everybody wants to fuck the tribe leader. Its natural. They just want those good genes and safety net. To think that you can only love someone because of their personality is naive. There are tons of poeple with tons of personalities. All of which you could learn to love. arranged marriages work out a lot more than you would imagine. In fact not having arranged marriages is really a new concept.
>>
>>1564389
There is no such thing as love. You can pretend there is such thing as true love all you want but the truth is that it actually doesn't exist. This is why you are still single or only in relationships for 2 years at most.
>>
File: jtfO3sg.png (137KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
jtfO3sg.png
137KB, 800x388px
>>1563201
>Taiga
>Micaiah
but...but....who is she???
>>
>>1564463
yeah thats the goal, "fuck you money" i think its called, where you have enough money that you can live comfortably with out much worry and anything after that is for whatever you want.
>>
File: 98a265_5582801.jpg (129KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
98a265_5582801.jpg
129KB, 1500x1500px
>>1564509
I've been happily in couple for 6 years with a great relationship based on trust and communication but thanks :)
>>
>>1564451
Old Testament is some fucking wild shit. It's like some demented fantasy writer went all out on that shit. I've read the fucking Bible, at one point when I was still attached that belief system did research, and that's how I ended up being done with it all.
The Old Testament v. New Testament completely and utterly contradict each other and the fact that many denominations try to teach from both at the same time is scary as fuck.
"Spare the rod spoil the child' just pops up out of no where in proverbs which is just a bunch of random ass ramblings. And as I said people either take their own interpretation and run with it which is frightening or the interpretation of their Pastor or leader.
It's considered "the word of god" and many Christians take that to mean all of it is to be followed to the letter, and the bible being taken literally or twisted to justify certain actions is scary as FUCK.
>>
File: 1288280757838.jpg (9KB, 266x295px) Image search: [Google]
1288280757838.jpg
9KB, 266x295px
>>1564321
>Can still fuck her in the ass before marriage though.

Wut? Pretty sure the bible says the stink is off limits at all times (sodomy is a sin). Your gf makes no sense.
>>
>>1564367
This. All day.
>>
File: catholics in a nutshell.png (710KB, 1151x649px) Image search: [Google]
catholics in a nutshell.png
710KB, 1151x649px
>>1564563
>catholics
>reading the Bible
Pick one
>>
>>1563173
>tfw will never have a gf like that

why even live
>>
>>1564399
Maybe you should make some money.
Then the bitches would flock to you.
>>
File: 1476189475640.jpg (23KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1476189475640.jpg
23KB, 400x299px
yes. get as mad as you like, but its true.

love is based on personal gain. being with someone who has a great attitude makes women feel good. being with a rich person makes women feel good. both money and personality can be acquired with work. both money and personality are assets that can be traded for love.
>>
Women want an alpha male and for most women making an above average amount of money is what determines that. Even if she is a billionaire she'd still prefer a man with a decent paying job.
>>
Having made money is an indication that you've outsmarted other males around to acquire that money you and so are alpha in one of the ways to be alpha. There is also a sense of mystery into the mind workings of a man intelligent enough to make money which women also find attractive, women like a man who knows what he's doing.
>>
>>1564520
When the relationship is based on trust, at least one person will take advantage of that trust for their own selfish reasons. The temptation is just too strong to combat millions of years of instinctual relationship manipulation for the sake of survival.
You are either being lied to or cheated on, or you are the one being false.
>>
>>1563173
Only for an hour at a time.
>>
If you mean love love, then no, of course not, but anyone can "love" you for your money.
>>
This is why I want to date be with some money. Move to Japan, find a women who's decent, not picky about life and then settle down. West ruined Chinese woman, they're scarier spendthrifts than even Cali girls
>>
File: VgiBZlO.jpg (36KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
VgiBZlO.jpg
36KB, 488x366px
>>1564379
feelsbadman that people (not just women) exist like that
>>
File: 1472430932123.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472430932123.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>1563173
no , look at all the deadbeat dads that exist.
>>
File: virgin.jpg (28KB, 498x385px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
28KB, 498x385px
>>1563615
>His dad even bought him a hooker and paid that she stays with him but thats not how it works
Really?
He died a virgin, didn't he? I didn't think that he got laid at all?
>>
>>1563173
womens essentially want security, it's in their DNA , they want a safe place to breed and raise children. having monies provides this in our society. So the answer is yes.
>>
File: 1475001351210.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475001351210.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>>1566252
thats what the beta cuck provider they settle down with after there peak is for . to milk out of alimony.
>>
File: BlessedAreThePieceMakers.jpg (227KB, 510x1325px) Image search: [Google]
BlessedAreThePieceMakers.jpg
227KB, 510x1325px
>>1564563
>Wut? Pretty sure the bible says the stink is off limits at all times (sodomy is a sin). Your gf makes no sense.
No no, it says
>it is an abomination to lie with a man as with a woman

So you can give it to the woman in the ass all you like but with a man you have to take it in the ass.
That's how you avoid sin, you show Jesus that you know why he gave you a prostate.
>>
File: 1473426149608.jpg (40KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1473426149608.jpg
40KB, 600x615px
>>1566311
>says the anon with a cleaner sexual history than the mother mary.
>>
>>1563184
literally this, not memeing. it shows that you're powerful and successful. women are inherently attracted to that.
>>
>>1566606
love =/= attraction or lust
It's a component but not the whole thing.
>>
>>1563632
Had a tinder once, did everything I could to look fuckable. Had pictures of me climbing, I lift so I had the one shirtless buff picture, had pictures with friends where I looked good. My job description was vague, but I worked for Toyota so it looked like I was making lots of money, my bio wasn't serious, but very relaxed. My main picture was me on the edge of this 500 foot drop with no safety gear.

I had several other dating apps with the same shit. It didn't make a difference cause I'll I got was 20 trashy girls over the course of three months. If I talked I didn't act clingy and I mostly made it jokey and tried not to make it about myself.

I pretty much followed the rules of tinder and got nothing, even though I'm fairly attractive by standards.

I got a tinder cause it was kind of an experiment to see if things we're different, but nope.

I didn't really like women to begin with because of how I was raised, so maybe thats the cause of my loneliness.

Nowadays I don't really give them the time of day, I treat them just like dudes and haven't had a conversation past four words with one in years.
>>
>>1563173
Yes.
However, love doesn't exist.

And you can't be repulsive in sight or personality.
>>
>>1563173
ALPHA FUX
BETA BUX
>>
>>1564363
thread/
>>
File: ntEjf.jpg (187KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
ntEjf.jpg
187KB, 1024x598px
I feel like this is relevant for some of you.
>>
>>1564330
>>>1564321
>Non religious women are like dogs.
In what way?
>>
>>1567217
thanks for this, it's reassuring
>>
>>1564367

Says the atheist that doesn't deserve a Christian qt...

You know you are going to die one day, right? You aren't man enough to accept the conclusion, it is inevitable...
>>
i made $100k this year and am still depressed and suicidal but am too pussy to do it

i always carry a stack of $10k on me and flash it at every chance at a qt girl, haven't got any bites yet
>>
>>1568485
jesus, just pay for 10/10 hookers
>>
File: women and money no sound.webm (1MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
women and money no sound.webm
1MB, 426x426px
>>
File: chad and stacy.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad and stacy.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>1563184
You are the naive uggo thinking that you can cheat nature, but news just in: FACE is all that matters. Money = being a beta provider cuck. That's that. You can't buy raw attraction.
>>
>>1563173
They for sure want your dick but love? Nope.
>>
>>1568400
>You know you are going to die one day, right? You aren't man enough to accept the conclusion, it is inevitable...
says the coping christcuck
>>
>>1568506
They don't want your dick unless you are good looking, they want to buy things with your money fucking idiots.
>>
>>1567221
nutella on balls and they lick em.
>>
>>1563632

Also if your dating profile is you with nice things, and car and house and shit, you're gonna get a fuckin lot more matches.
>>
File: chad skull.jpg (62KB, 482x692px) Image search: [Google]
chad skull.jpg
62KB, 482x692px
>>1563632
>being proud of being a beta provider
pls go
>>
>>1564531
The New Testament prime the Old one, so it's not scary as fuck
>>
>needing a woman in your life

no wonder you guys are such failures.
>>
>>1568496
This seemed really awful at first, but it was actually pretty well done. I kek'd
>>
>>1564321
>>1564369
>Going to hell by cheating on me scares the shit out of them.

It's funny, because the most hypocritical narcissistic nuts are frequently the hyper aggressive religious. For many people, religion becomes a tool they can use as a bludgeon to ignore their own failings as a person, either through a false sense of forgiveness, or some absurd sense of superiority (ie the "I'm on my 5th marriage because I'm a cheating whore, but the gays are ruining this country, and I'm better than you because my faith makes me pure" defense)

A whore is a whore, whether they believe in god or not. Never underestimate the nonsensical leaps in logic someone will go through to justify their behavior. If you find someone who is rational and legitimately believes in being a faithful person, they'd generally be that way regardless of their religion.
>>
>>1568400
>You know you are going to die one day, right? You aren't man enough to accept the conclusion, it is inevitable...
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>1563173
yeah
>>
>>1564501
There are two types of love. A Love built from Control and a Love built from the Soul.
>>
>>1563173
>When your rich ass friend hangs out with you because your friendship is the closest he'll ever get to a real love.

Love? Hell No! But like Trump said they will let you grab them in the pussy and the richer you are the more they'll let you get away with.
>>
>>1563173
No Idea. It just makes me paranoid that women like me for my money instead of actually liking me.

I don't act like or try to look like I have money because of that.
>>
>>1564516
Seconding this
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.