[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Savings and Investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: e9d.jpg (221KB, 1024x475px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
221KB, 1024x475px
Hey there! I'm 22, have 1300 canadian dollars in my savings account and trying to find ways to generate even more wealth from it. How should I go about doing it, aside from only leaving it in my savings account? Thank you!
>>
buy weed stocks
>>
buy weed stocks
>>
File: J5sNvXM.gif (958KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
J5sNvXM.gif
958KB, 300x168px
> MFW /b/tards offer more help the /biz/.
>>
My dad has been a single parent for about 14 years. He works very hard to support my two sisters and I but the Hurricane this past week has made things very difficult for us financially. Ever since my dad came out as gay it has been hard for him to find work in the construction field. We are located in Florida and have been living out of hotels because we have no house. Also, our car keeps breaking down and is practically falling apart. Your generous donations will go to renting an apartment and replacing what we have lost. Any contribution no matter how small will help us greatly. Thank you so much for your support.
>>
>>1560039
genius
>>
Ask your bank about opening an online TFSA trading account, and buy weed stocks. CGC, ACB, MJN, MT maybe just pick one or two, but you have the chance to multiply your investment. If you don't do this, you will not realistically grow your $1200 into anything meaningful.
>>
File: 685.png (241KB, 491x891px) Image search: [Google]
685.png
241KB, 491x891px
Im assuming you're Canadian because of the pic. Buy a used snowblower and a decent shovel (no plastic fuck that shit), and you can make an assload clearing driveways this upcoming winter. I made 12 grand over one winter doing that.
>>
>>1560219
I wouldn't do that, you can start a decent grow op with that cash and make some serious returns instead of losing it all on a hyped meme. "Legalization" is code for fascism is only the top cronies in Turdreaus circle are going to get rich on that.
>>
>>1560100
sent
>>
>>1560292
Well, if it's legalized your grow op would not be very profitable (but that is still not a terrible idea) due to the fact that there are companies growing pretty good weed legally that would be easy to buy. It would be like you starting a microbrewery at that point. How is it facism? Health Canada already regulates our food and drugs, and now they will moderate our weed production. I just don't see it. Think of the foreign money pouring in, there is more to gain than lose. You can lose $1000, or make $20,000 If you have a few thousand in weed stocks and it gets legalized, the gains will be outrageous! No need to be a "top cronie".

I'm not trying to convince you so much as just thinking your statement is based off the premise that nothing can work out for you normally. But hey, your grow op idea is not terrible in the meantime if you can do it low-key.
>>
>>1560696
>How is it facism?
The state and large corps in bed together is the typical interpretation. What happens is these corp people and the state people start a system of revolving doors and mutual knob sucking that screws over everyone. Bottom line it's a weed, don;t even need the state or Big Pharmas help to grow it and shouldn't need their permission.

My point was the red tape is going to be epic and law won't be passed for years, typical election lie to get votes IMO, also Trudeau is a Catholic and the Pope says no to rec drugs like the weed, he will tow the depots line right into his grave mark my words. This implies a black market for sometime to come and there are two ways, underground or above ground clinic and hope you don't go down in raid. Underground less biz plus OP's budget sort of dictates that route. I think Canadian weed corps are the equivalent to penny stocks right now is all. Sure one might land some huge gov contract but that's just gambling at this point.
>>
>>1560017
drop ship niche dildos on amazon
>>
>>1560017
>1300 dollars
Literally nothing. The market makes an average of 7% per year, you'll need a $10,000 emergency fund then $10,000 invested just to receive ~$55 per month.
>>
>>1560765
They all have a "gov contract" already, you can get weed mailed to your door 100% legally. And it's health canada cleared.

Fine, it might fit the description of Facism by your metric, but I suppose the illegality of un-pasteurized milk is just as abhorrent. Milk needs to be cleared by the FDA too. I think it will come down to money, and this is a money printing-machine. I can just as easily say that street level dealers are unethical because they dont check my weed for e.coli, but HC does. BTW medical weed patients can currently grow their own marijuana legally 2-5 plants. It's just easier to have it come from a factory...
>>
>>1560793
Where does it come from?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.