[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short term investment opportunities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi guys,

I received a considerable amount of money (around 16k EUR), from which I need to pay for uni for the next 1 or 2 years. I am working on the side and make about 600 after taxes and spend around 950 a month in total. So every month I would use up 300EUR of these savings. However, I am thinking of investing some of the sum instead of letting it sit in my bank account and decline over time.

Do you have any advide? Btw, I live in Germany.
>>
>>1559470

>16k
>considerable
>invest

Leave it in your bank chump
>>
>>1559528

Dont hate on this guy. This is a lot of money for a Muslim.
>>
>>1559470
Get out of deutsche bank is all i have to say to you. You may lose everything.
>>
>>1559470
So you need 22.5% return rate just to break even.
Peer-to-peer loans can offer that kind of return rate, but you need to be careful where to invest, do due diligence and dont put all your shit in one loan.
>Other options
If you're thinking stocks or meme coins dont do it. Buffet is pulling like 20% and that is considered amazing as fuck. Plus this is not enough to trade, commissions, fees and just mistakes will eat it up faster than a meth addiction. Coins are gambling, but with loans at least you have capital protection.
>>1559528
Dont leave it in the bank, first it will give you nothing in return, secondly
>>1561118
Its a small amount of money so even if they crash you can get it back if its under 100k but it will take a long time
>>
>>1559470
16k is good for investing as long as you don't take income from it and just use it for growing your account. If you have to use this money, just leave frugal and look for a job or whatever.
>>
>>1561111
Kek and also checked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.