[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Biz Idea to Live in 3rd World Paradise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: brazilian.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
I am sick of the rat race. I have traveled to Brazil many times and could live like a king there provided I was remunerated in dollars. What I need to do is set up some kind of business I could do from anywhere and I would only need to earn a modest amount ($100 per day, but the more the merrier) to live lavishly and bang broads. Does anyone have ideas or tips on how to set something up? I thought about giving online English lessons or some shit. Don't fuck with me, I'm serious.
>>
You could act as a middle man for all the ransoms going to kidnappers, which will be your fate eventually as well.
>>
>>1559250
What kind of autist would like to live in Brasil?
>>
Nah. Living in Brazil is great if you have money.
>>
>>1559316

You mean if you're a criminal with money. It's a lawless country.
>>
>>1559250
idk about brazil but most places require residence before employment. maybe something online?. web design pays well but it requires networking and lots of experience i have worked online for a while and the most i made in a day was 80 bucks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rd0JeMPC7Q
>>
People do this quite often and leverage exchange rates. See - http://www.previoustaxpayer.com/permanent-tourist/what-is-geoarbitrage/

As far as tips on what to set up, you can freelance, blog, sell products (digital products are easiest), or become a reseller. You can also be a camwhore.

Outside of that you're fairly limited.
>>
>>1559325
I take you have never been there.
>>
This type of thing is the dream of many. My advice: don't focus on planning where to move to or get caught up in the daydream

Get serious about building your business and wealth. Get a healthy cashflow going, I'd suggest double what you think you'd need. Then revisit the idea of leaving everyone you know behind and moving to a country where you may not even know the language.

While you're building your assets, save a little bit of money and go there for a little vacation now and then to make sure you'd like it.
>>
>>1559325
>>1559305
confirmed for never being to Brazil

it's paradise if you are rich, you will never get arrested, even if you kill a person (Thor, son of Ex-Billionaire Eike Batista ran over a cyclist at 6 am while drunk driving, mauled the man and abandoned him to die, got community service), every single woman will suck your cock, there are giant luxury aparment complexes for rich only that have everything you might need for living, and if you are ever robbed they won't kill you because you actually have money to give (you can also later hire favela monkeys to kill them for like, 1k Reais or 300 obamas aprox.).

Private security might also be really cheap depending on how much you make

Also there are plenty of areas with extremely low crime and rich people, like Foz do iguaçu, Jurere International in Florianópolis, and smaller cities like Gramado that are amazing and peaceful

you just avoid São Paulo and Rio de Janigger and north/northeast is vacation only, and you are golden
>>
>>1559678
If you're rich, anywhere is fine. We are assuming that OP is not going to be living that high.
>>
>>1559755
thing is, if you make 5k dollars a month you are already upper middle class here
>>
>>1559250
>>1559250
>>hue br here.
Brazil has 30% taxes on income. A beer and cookies can have 70% taxes. The paperwork is abissal, its made that way that only insiders (lawyers and accountants) can understand. So you cant do it yourself you will need to pay someone to breakdown the paperwork. You will probably not be able to pay taxes atleast at the first years of the business, so if you want to go legit (no one here does unles the person investiment it too big to hide), you will have to go illegal. Brazil is a rigged game, we are a bunch of clowns running a country, stuff is twice as much expensive on the paperwork because you need to pay part to the government and the other part to someone that will make you pay less taxes. everything here works that way. If you go too big you will have to rework this system and go legit or government will bust you.
>>
>>1559250
Can I get by with English?
>>
>>1559763
on that topic, what are nice countries to live in where the taxes are low?
>>
>>1559803
i think small countries like Thailand, Monaco, shit like that offered citizenship for millionaires and the taxes were pretty small

can't be bothered to research tho
>>
3rd world countries (that aren't run by drugs) are lawless for people from there, but being a foreign white man with money, you're pretty much untouchable. I traveled to the Philippines and had pretty much every guy wanting to hang out with me, women were always smiling and giggling and wanting pictures, cops were cheap to bribe, etc. I got caught by a police officer with prostitutes. Gave the cop 1,000 pesos which is like $20 USD.
>>
>>1559760
That's not what OP is currently making. That's his high point aspirational goal
>>
This is the OP. Thanks for the replies folks. This seems like a dream for many. Let's keep this thread going. Ditto to what a lot of people said. I already have decent income, but I work my ass off, just to be middle class and am concerned about job security etc. If I could start my own thing and make even a modest amount I could live well in Brazil as other people have said (and I speak Portuguese). I could live in a luxury condo, get my dick sucked and put out hits on people as other people have noted.
>>
Go to Argentina instead. Its like Brazil but with shittier food, a shittier economy, and no niggers.

Even in the backwaters it will mostly just be shy natives and Argentinians. I can't imagine having to deal with all the fucking blacks in Brazil all the time asking for money or trying to rob you or just generally being worthless parasites.

Only reason I can imagine working in Brazil would be as a private military contractor clearing out Favellas. Too many monkeys to actually want to build a life there.

The only places in Brazil that are decent are those that are close enough to Argentina or Uruguay that they've picked up some civilization.
>>
Cambodia. Look it up
>>
>>1562157
thanks for the laugh.
>>
Actually, another place to consider that's even cheaper that brazil is Ecuador. A few years ago, it was the hot new discussion topic among early retirees.

It's probably gotten more expensive since then but I'm sure it's still pretty cheap.

Oh and there's also the old standby and perennial fave, Mexico
>>
>Its another episode of "If I move to this massive shithole with my native currency I'll live like a king!"

I'll never understand you people
>>
>>1562157
Uruguay seems better to me.
Population more manageable, a lot less crime, more stable.

OP, I worked with hundreds of Brazilian and not a single one wanted to go back there, they were all terrified of crime there, and the economy, taxes, politics, etc was a nightmare. Imagine the worst red tape bullshit you can, then 10X that.

Every Brazilian said literally everybody knows somebody close,.who was kidnapped or robbed and burgled several times, and if you have so much as a half-decent moped or a car that is not a wreck, people plot to rob you.
They say they worst neighbourhood in the UK is considered like a low-crime area in Brazil.
>>
Hookers in Brazil go for $20/30 - man that's a bargain. Not to mention the hottest shemales.
>>
I lied there. I know how it is. I could handle it.
>>
>>1562418
If you want AIDs or uglies maybe. Even in Uruguay they cost about 150-200$.

>>1562765
I've lived there too, but would you want to handle it? Like I said in >>1562157, there are better countries. Both Uruguay and Argentina are great, and aren't full of subhuman scum.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.