[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ relation building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: SuccessfulEntrepreneurs12.jpg (20KB, 420x286px) Image search: [Google]
SuccessfulEntrepreneurs12.jpg
20KB, 420x286px
> What do you do?
> What do you need?
> What can you give in return?

Found a decent startup thread. Apparently we got more startup fags in here than I thought. Obviously I'm one of them. Let's stop being bitter basement knights and start being productive.

> What do you do?
IT security startup
> What do you need?
Mathemagicians, ready to proof a concept.
Webdev to fine tune the 'user account' section on my website. Php
C/C++ programmer
Webspace
VPS
VPN
>>
> Actually productive thread on /biz/
> no posts
> Invest in bitcoin
>>
>>1558111
> What do you do?
Biofuel, wood products
> What do you need?
Sales people
Moneyz
>>
>>1558437
im guessing people gonna buy weed stock instead OP
>>
>>1558438
> What do you need?
Sales people

Like in cold calling?
>>
>>1558111
>bitter basement knights
This sounds like an amateur soccer team.
>>
> What do you do?
Fashion brand owner

> What do you need?
1. Sales agent in the US
2. Sourcing agent in South Korea and China

Monies (Like 20% of sales)
>>
>>1558579
Yeah, need more languages cause I'm in Europe can get by in English alone
>>1558696
Where are you based now? I have a connect in eastern Europe at a clothing factory their shit is sold in Japan so its pretty good but cheap too.
>>
>>1558902
Can't get by with English alone*
>>
>>1558902
I'm from luxembourg. Here everybody is fluent in german, luxembourgish, english and french. Want me to hit you up with the right guys? Any other requirements?
>>
>>1559160
hit me up at [email protected] we can talk more there.
You sell you get 40%, you sell more you get 50% i will explain about product and the usual pitch over email, or phone
>>
>>1558111
am mathemagician, have team of mathemagicians, also have companies.

>What do you do?
1. energy storage company
2. project business (mathematics, physics, engineering, general tech consulting)

>What do you need?
1. projects (for money or capital)
2. natural scientists that are proficient in dealing with solid oxide fuel cells

>What can you give in return?
Knowledge
Money
>>
bumping thread for potential
>>
> What do you do?
Oil industry pipeline work, steam line installation & maintenance

> What do you need?
Job contracts

A hearty bonus
>>
>>1559505
Will write you in a bit. Let's sign some kind of affiliate program contract so both parties establish some kind of trust.

>>1559565
> am mathemagician, have team of mathemagicians, also have companies.
Do you have any experience with cryptography? Lattice based cryptography to be specific
>>
>>1558111
>what do you do?
Cisco networking, security, VMware, etc.

What do you need?
A better job/more work experience & certs

>What can you give in return?
I'm a certified 156 IQ and I'm white...I can do anything.
>>
>>1559505
mail is out

>>1561050
> What do you need?
A better job/more work experience & certs

Well I can offer you more work experience son, if that's what you after. But unpaid or we try to agree on a certain commission. What's good for me is good for you.

But more imporantly, let me ask you the same question, mr humble. Do you have any experience with cryptography? Lattice based cryptography to be specific
>>
>>1561037
im not the expert for cryptography. I only know a little about quantum cryptography (out of curiosity when I heard a lecture on quantum information back then) and thus a little about general cryptography, but I have experts for that in my team.
>>
>>1561121
>>1561122
again, let me emphasize: I will not start a project without receiving money or capital.
>>
>>1561122
>>1561124

Well yeah quantum cryptography is exactly what this is about. What's do you ask for a proof of concept? Mostly going over a C implementation with a research paper to back you up.
>>
>>1561129
In order for me to name you a price, I need more information. you want us to
1. find the mathematical structure implemented
2. compare the mathematical structure we found to the one in the paper.
Is that correct?
>>
>>1561141
The job should be even less complicated anon. But harder to explain so I suggest we share details in private. Would you mind posting contact information?
>>
>>1561121
i've sent a reply
>>
>>1561145
[email protected]
>>
>>1561151
Looking forward to talking to you

>>1561152
ah the germans. literally everywhere. mail is out
>>
>>1561167
hit me up
>>
>>1561167
german anon here, responded.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.