[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do (You) even cope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1473004674139.jpg (125KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
1473004674139.jpg
125KB, 480x637px
how do (You) even cope?
>>
>>1558033
cryogenics is a meme
>>
>>1558033
Death to those who oppose freedom for the working classes!
>>
>>1558033
try /r9k/
>>
>>1558033
If other people have nice things bother you, check yourself into a mental ward before you become the next Elliot Rodger or Vladimir Lenin
>>
>>1558042
Classist cuck
>>
So rich people freeze their corpse and keep it locked up while poor people just bury it?

And they say the poor spend their money on stupid shit
>>
By not thinking about it, thanks dood.
>>
>>1558038
stop
>>
>>1558034
Yea, the ice crystals will form while thawing the body and male mince meat of you even if they figure out brain transplants.

Still better than a nigger hole in Africa tho.
>>
>>1558350
You don't know how cryogenics work, do you ?

What you're talking about happens when you freeze the body with water. With nowadays technology, we can freeze bodies at near-subzero temperature without destroying the cells.

The only problem we have now is that we can't awaken a dead, but cryogenics "work" since the bodies are preserved.
>>
The fact that you're going to die is irrelevant. Your purpose on this planet is to reproduce and give your kids a fighting chance to do the same. Wealth that you accumulate in your working life has the potential to benefit generations of your offspring: your legacy is how you become immortal.

But of course 95% of this board are nihilistic NEETs who think it would be neat to stumble upon money and spend their lives snorting coke off hookers tits.
>>
>>1558033
By getting rich, wat.

Also cryogenics is a scam at this point in its science. Nobody currently frozen is coming back.
>>
Hey, we all die, it sucks but it's the facts.

That doesn't mean that I shouldn't pursue any goals. It makes my life better and makes me happier. Really, life is more of a game than people realize.
>>
>>1558469
Are you illiterate as well as retarded?

Freezing with liquid nitrogen or anything else is not the problem. When you thaw anything that you froze to bring it back to room temp you will form ice crystals, these will fuck you up. There is no way to prevent this. All scientific journals have published articles regarding this problem for years.

But of course a retard inbred like you wouldn't know because you don't even bother googling something before getting into arguments about things you have no idea about.

Bio tech engineer here BTW.
>>
>>1558171
>letting poor people have my money after I die
Kek
>>
>>1558350
Because that's why you freeze your body, to have it thawed tomorrow. Not in the future where all the drawbacks are fixed.
>>
>>1558469
>With nowadays technology, we can freeze bodies at near-subzero temperature without destroying the cells.

From what I understand they still haven't developed a cryoprotectant that isn't toxic. Not sure why when toads and others have it.
>>
>>1559217
Because their entire physiology is built around being able to support it at the cellular level.
>>
>>1559107
If you're already frozen you're fucked. All of those people are dead and not coming back.
>>
>>1558469
There's another problem, which is that the brain basically becomes a lump of useless meat within hours of biological death, due to information death. Think of your brain as a hard drive and decay as a magnet.
You need to be frozen almost immediately to preserve the intangible things that actually matter, like memories and personality.
>>
>>1558672
But theyre not frozen with water dude. Theyre not literally sticking them in ice dude lol are you an idiot?
>>
>>1559107
no you are already beyond saving unless miracle space magic unless frozen very fast (which they can't do with a human body just small fish maybe) ice crystals form.
>>
>>1558672
>Freezing with liquid nitrogen or anything else is not the problem.
not true something the size of a human can't be frozen fast enough there will be damaged organs under your perfect skin.
>>
>>1561219
AKA the future where miracle space magic is ordinary science
>>
>>1558034
>>1558469
>>1558545

LOL at 'experts' in this thread.
All of you cucks are about to get cucked -

Cryogenics refers to freezing materials.
Cryonics is the science of freezing animals and humans for later resurrection.

>>1558672
>retard inbred, etc
>don't even bother googling something
>Bio Tech engineer btw

When do you graduate?
The irony, lol, I knew this like 10 years ago and I'm not a scientist.

REKT....
>>
>>1558672

Then you're a bio tech engineer that doesn't understand the difference between freezing and vitrification.

Back to K12.
>>
>>1561793
>You got a phrase wrong
>That somehow changes the fact no people currently frozen are coming back.
>>
>>1562156
>knows the future
>>
>>1562156
>basing future tech capability on current tech capabilities.
The literal reason this is a thing, is because nobody knows, and if you're gonna die, it's the only gamble that could pay off, unless you believe in heaven or reincarnation.

We can't predict quantum leaps in tech.

Haven't you got a witch to burn or something?
>>
All I would want money for doesn't cost that much to begin with, so I cope just fine. Glitzy lifestyles are a shitty meme.

>>1558033

That shack looks comfy as fuck, family. Screw mansions.
>>
>>1562161
>>1562379
Future tech would involve better methods of preservation.

It's like trying to say you can bring back green boots guy on Mt. Everest if you just wait long enough. There will be a deadline (no pun intended) to how dead you can be that we won't be able to recover beyond.
>>
>>1562407
Not the same thing dude
>>
You'd have to be frozen alive for cryonics to work
>>
>>1558034
>cryogenics is a meme

Maybe but cryonics on the other hand might not be
>>
>>1558350

>Still better than a nigger hole in Africa tho.

All holes are nigger holes in African when ur dead.
>>
If it hasn't been mentioned already...

cryogenics for human preservation is to hope that someday we solve the revival crystal problem and can thus, revive people and cure their diseases, not that we have already solved it. The whole point behind it is to simply hope that future generations will solve the ice crystal problem and have disease cures ready, which is what all the rich people who go though with it are spending their millions on.

Not that it actually costs them anything. They probably make their monthly payments with massive dividends yearly.
>>
I've lived enough for one lifetime. I pity all the cucks ITT that want to live forever since they can't enjoy the moment.
>>
When i die i wanna just fuckin die, not get locked in a fuckin refrigerator with the hope of reviving
>>
>>1558033
Fight middle ground tooth and nail.
>>
>>1558489
7.5 billion overpopulation says otherwise.

Got my balls cut and saved my kids from soooooo many mental problems.

Fml.
>>
>>1558672
I assume god simply wont let it happpen.

Like that scene in that faggot movie where u gamble and use time on your life for currency.

Guy said at some point your mind is just tired.

Fuck me ibwas ready to kill myself at 30 this year.

Already tired...
>>
>>1560673
WHAT IS MOISTURE...

THE FUCK FAGGOT
>>
>>1558489
You have no purpose dumbass. Life exists because it replaces itself before it dies. Jupiter is made of hydrogen because hydrogen is common. Dinosaurs died out because the earth and a rock were in the same place at the same time.

There is no purpose. Do whatever the fuck you want.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.