[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do guys like zuck still work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1447583047929.jpg (49KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1447583047929.jpg
49KB, 615x409px
why do guys like zuck still work
>>
>>1557299
Ok
>>
>>1557299
$$$
>>
>>1557299
Because life gets boring.
>>
>>1557299
because they're not NEETs like you.
>>
>>1557352
but i'm not a neet?
>>
>>1557356
Okay then, he's either a deeply disturbed individual that can't live without the attention and power afforded to him through his executive role in the operations of FB or he's a Type A personality who isn't content to play on golfcourses and do cruises for the rest of his life because he's too restless.

>Exclude Alice Cooper from everything I said above.
>>
because he's only 32, and being a full-time philanthropist for the next 60 years sounds awful
>>
An Autist kike cuck who does nothing but virtue signal:. Muh hideous Asian wife
>>
What else would they do?
Shitpost on 4chan 24/7 for 70 years?
Sounds boring as fuck
>>
>>1557386
With that much money he won't even retires until his 120s.
>>
>>1557527
>muh virture signaling
go fuck off you degenerate
>>
>>1557551
Hi Mark, offended I called your Asian wife hideous?
>>
>>1557559
It's well known fact that white men who marry Asian women have smack dicks and think Asian women can be satisfied by small dicks because of the Asians have small dicks meme. He probably gets cucked by 8" nigger cocks while he's away from home figuring out new ways to wipe privacy off the face of this Earth..
>>
>>1557299

Lust for power. Same as all the other millioniares and billionaires
>>
>>1557527
What do you mean by this
>>
>>1557604
It's /pol/-speak for "zuckerberg is a jew with an ugly wife"
>>
>>1557299
I imagine it's hard to hand over the reins on something that you've had a heavy hand in from the ground up.
>>
>>1557299
While his net-worth sits at a cool 55+ billion his actual ability to have that be \ make that liquid is low, he still needs the pure basic advertising profits and salary to live without destroying his legacy.
>>
>>1557299
most likely afraid his legacy will be tainted by another retard, addicted to power or likes to develop things and shit

since he's a jew i would go with 2
>>
>>1558375
Not exactly true. Guy lives frugally. Even if he stops working and Facebook tanks he'd still have enough to live the rest of his life a comfy billionaire. Ask Eduardo.
>>
>>1557299

Because it's not about money to him and the people he works for. The money is just a means to an end. The end game is enslaving the goyim under a jew-led new world order.
>>
>>1557299
What is he going to do? Sit in his apartment all day apathetic?
>>
File: H A M B U R G E R S.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
H A M B U R G E R S.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
There isn't enough shekels in the world to satisfy Zuckerberg's lust.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.