[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people buy bottles of water when water is actually free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why do people buy bottles of water when water is actually free?
>>
the neat bottle
>>
How many drinking taps do you see outside of your house, friendo?

If you're not smart enough to bring a bottle of water with you, you need to rely upon the services of others to provide the product you need.

Or otherwise there's those tiresome American pussies that constantly complain about the taste of their water because it's the first time in their lives that they've tasted something without 10 tablespoons of sugar in.
>>
>>1556821
Water is free but it's not always drinkable.

Just recently in my city an ecoli warning was issued and we couldnt use the city water for anything other than bathing for 4 days straight.
>>
>>1556821
we have a drought where i live right now
otherwise, people are just retarded i guess
>>
In order to make tap water "drinkable" the government mandates a lot of shit to be put in the water and as government is prone to do there is oversight and the water ends up undrinkable. Not to mention poorly kept sewer systems and piping which leads to thing that aren't suppose to get in the water get in. There is no data to prove or disprove the long term effects of our "treated" water. Bottled water is just a few notches better than the shit in our homes.
>>
>>1556841
water tastes like chemicals to me. I like milk and water I guess....
>>
>>1556821
water is not free, keep it running 24/7 and you'll get a nice bill
>>
>>1556841
he isnt talking about people who drink water bottles at events and shit, hes talking about people who stock up on bottles of water and drink them around the house instead of using the tap
>>
bottled water is quite cheap.

not using plastic water bottles is actually expensive if you factor in the cost of a filtration system, the cost reusable bottles/cups, the cost and time of cleaning your reusable bottles, your water bill, etc.
>>
>>1556928
I work in water treatment and you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1556928
Most bottled water is just tap water.
>>
>>1557271
>Not having a well
Pros:
Tastes better
More minerals than branded mineral water
Doesn't need filtration usually
Free except cost of installation and cost of electricity to run the pump
Cons:
Fairly high initial cost
>>
>>1556821
I'm allergic to chlorine, so I can't drink tap water.

I buy bottled water occasionally, solely to use as a reusable bottle for a few weeks with my water filter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.