[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw parents are upper-middle class and make a combined $350k+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>tfw parents are upper-middle class and make a combined $350k+ a year
>tfw my dad doesn't respect me because I make much less money than him
>tfw I know I will never have as much money as him and thus never gain his respect
>tfw near-constant depression and suicidal thoughts
>>
>>1556445
>tfw you will get to inherit millions for your parents
>tfw you brag about it on THE CHAN

Also

Macro or micro? What college?
>>
>>1556466
>THE CHAN
>>
>>1556445
>I know I will never have as much money as him
You never know.
Just remember that if it does happen, you still may not gain his respect (especially if you didn't gain your wealth with the same amount of effort he did).
>>
>>1556466
Lmfao not every parent will give you an inheritance. My parents make 7 figures and I ain't getting shit.
>>
>>1556466
Knowing my dad, he probably won't even leave anything to me just to spite me. Also, by the time they even die I'll already be at retirement age, so what does it even matter.

>Macro or micro?
What? My dad works in the pharma business doing drug development.
>>
>>1556482
>so what does it even matter
>le money is worthless after retirement meme
>>
>>1556445
Sounds like you should kill him, not yourself.
>>
>make more than both my parents and siblings combined
>avoid them because all they do is beg for money
>engaged to woman with upper middle class upbringing
>her family loves me

Feels good man
>>
>>1556445
>having to earn love from your parents

kys and your family
>>
>>1556445
ROFL
>>
>>1556445

Sounds like your dad's not a good man.
>>
>>1556563
>not fucking your mom and sister in exchange for money

what is wrong with you? why are you even rich?
>>
>>1556445
google: raised by narcissists

Now let's imagine that your father left you when you're 1 year old
You only meet with him on birthdays
He looks confused and envy when you tell him that you earn more than him
You keep lying to him after you lose your job
mfw I'm poorer than him but I can't tell him because fuck him

Want to switch places?
>>
>>1556525
The point is that I already want to kill myself and I'm in my 20s. I'm most likely not going to make it to that age. That's why it doesn't matter.
>>
>>1556445
Does your dad know how to fight or how to act like a bad motherfucker? If you invest some time, money and energy into joining your local boxing gym and also lifting some weights, you'll feel a lot better, and your dad will notice too
>>
>>1556749
>Does your dad know how to fight or how to act like a bad motherfucker?
No
>>
>>1556752
I think being rich is just a subset of being powerful. There are other subsets like physical strength and confidence. If you have the strength and the confidence to make it clear to other guys in the room (including family of course) that you're not to be fucked with, then you're very "rich" in a way that money can't buy.

The good news is that if you put some effort, these are traits that you can learn. Do a google search on the local boxing gyms in your area, anon.
>>
File: 1461944200477.jpg (19KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1461944200477.jpg
19KB, 208x208px
>>1556445
How do you expect somebody 30 years younger than you to make more money in a low growth shit economy none the less?
>>
We just need to wait until the baby boomers die off. relax faggots
>>
>>1556445
>being this gay
My dad respects me for who I am as a man, not a money making machine, he still makes 10 times more money than me, working 2 times less in his late 50's.

Your family is fucked up. Grow a pair and start doing something about it, either find/start a good paying job or knock him out.
>>
>>1556829
>not a money making machine
Well in my family, I guess that's how it is. One time he flat out said to me that I ruined his ROI on his "investment" in my college tuition by not getting a high enough paying job after that.
>>
>>1556445
if your parents are shit, disown them
become your own man
>>
>>1556872
Not really possible when you also have no friends or any other close people. Besides they're pretty much right, I am a failure at life.
>>
>>1556889
It's amazing that we feel the same depression but our lives are so different. I guess you need to reach out for real help! It sounds hippy bullshit but you will need to learn how to love yourself first, then you will see that you don't need them and they will respect for it but it won't matter anyone.
>>
>>1556779
being in control of your income aka a business
>>
>>1556738
>I already want to kill myself and I'm in my 20s
That's weak.

>I'm most likely not going to make it to that age
Why? You're planning on killing yourself because your dad has money and you have no friends?
Fuck, I know a paraplegic guy who has a sunnier outlook on life.
And he can't even change his situation.
>>
>>1557086
Are you trying to understand depression?
inb4 just don't be sad
>>
File: 1470802662610.jpg (144KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470802662610.jpg
144KB, 750x750px
>>1556757
mfw when im the richest man on this board by your standards
>>
File: 1324754961001.png (320KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1324754961001.png
320KB, 600x574px
>>1556924
>the "start your own business and try to vy for market share with the most established, monied entities in your arena", trap
>>
>>1556482
Your dad sounds like a prick, and you sound like a whiny faggot, which probably explains why your dad is such a dick, him having a whiny faggot for a son and all.

I case you can't read between the lines, kys
>>
>>1557163
>Are you trying to understand depression?
At this point I'm convinced it's beyond my capabilities.
Good luck.
>>
>>1556479
You really think your parents will leave NOTHING to you when they die?
>>
potcoin now
>>
File: ...jpg (79KB, 550x822px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
79KB, 550x822px
>>1556445
>Tfw my dad died when I was young and I'll never watch a game of football or have a quick chat about cars ever again
Just be glad you have one OP, try to learn how he got rich, and try to use his connections to get richer senpai
>>
>>1556479
>>1557408
No shit, right? They're probably just saying that to "motivate" you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.