[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cryptocurrency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
How do you get started trading cryptocurrencies?
Any guides to follow? Any platforms you use?

Just learning about it and scratching my head on how to even buy or sell it.
>>
don't do it... don't waste your time / money on it... it's all just a game of being lucky or being in the right trading group that pumps the shitcoins...
better try your luck on forex
>>
i consistently make money on it.. just be patient, and wait for pumps, buy dips, and keep a look out for coin news

I dont even care if i make money or not... its just fun pumping and dumping them
>>
>>1555135
Sorry for not being very clear, but I want to get into it, not just to trade, but to use it to store some money, etc. Thanks though :)
>>
>>1555158
How did you learn to use it?
>>
>>1555159
Get a Coinbase Wallet so Traders know you're legit, as a start. Lurk the Crypto-General here to get a feeling for Trends. Start conservative.
>>
>>1555164
its not that hard.. just buy some bitcoins and trade the shitcoins

they fluctuate 100% all the time.. easy money, if you do it right
>>
>>1555196
>>1555206
Thanks, guys, I wil do that. I'm still at a loss where to start.

Literally, where do I go, what do I do, etc, is there a guide you recommend?
>>
>>1555222
if youre american, you can buy BTC from coinbase. With your credit card or bank account. If not american, go buy them from your local BTC exchange

after you obtain BTC, go to poloniex / Bittrex / Kraken to trade. /biz/ has mostly been right about the coin pumps, mad profits to be made
>>
>>1555231
You should be able to buy BTC via Coinbase as an European, haven't done it myself yet, but they offer me the Option.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nejr1qSCfn1snji0s.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nejr1qSCfn1snji0s.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>1555231
>>1555237
Thanks for making it easy. Gonna go to coinbase and buy some. It is available here (Norway).

Will come back if I still can't do it.
>>
>>1555243
Godspeed, Anon!
>>
>>1555132
go to localbitcoins.com and then take your btc to poloniex and buy Huntercoin
>>
>>1555132
Get Bitcoin from any reliable exchange.

Find the pair(s) you think which is suitable, do some technical analysis of charts.A lot of tuts about this are available online.

And write a bot to follow strategy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.