[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX Thread boys Get in here and discuss aussie stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: small-old-asx-logo.png (11KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
small-old-asx-logo.png
11KB, 210x220px
ASX Thread boys

Get in here and discuss aussie stocks
>>
>>1554892
Foreigner here.

How soon is your real estate bubble going to pop and how soon should i start shorting Aussie banks?
>>
>>1554899
WE'RE FULL CUNT
>>
>>1554899
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-07/mortgage-fraud-systemic-in-australia-ubs-survey-shows/7911978
Uhhh sometime soon hopefully
>>
>>1554912
b o i

how serious is this for the civilized world?
>>
>>1554938
Not entirely sure tbqh, but the IMF warned us about how leveraged our banks are on housing just the other week.
>>
these threads are normally good until some dickhead gets abusive. lets keep it clean this time.

ive been looking at fastbrick. asx fbr.
huge potential
>>
>>1554951
Tell me about fbr.

They don't have an investors presentation
>>
>>1554951
Just looked at their website, looks pretty neat, definitely scalable in terms of housing estates etc.
>>
>>1555008
Wonder how they get the mortar in between the bricks though.
>>
>>1554892
what broker do you guys use to trade with?

does it cost a fortune for every trade?
>>
>>1555043
Interactive Brokers is cheap as chips. But I think they have some wierd requirements to get an account now.
>>
File: 1471991113670.jpg (386KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1471991113670.jpg
386KB, 1280x855px
oi cunts, stop talking about houses and give me memestocks to pump and dump
>>
>>1555056
CBASY8 Put Option if you can get it under $5.5
>>
>>1555047
i was actually checking out IB the other day

how many fees are there? unless im reading it wrong theres a tonne of fees, but they arent too much

i wanna trade meme stocks with the /robinhood/ boys too

>wierd requirements

its like 10k if you arent a poo in loo
>>
>>1555068
As far as I know it's a tonne less than commsec.

>It's 10k
Didn't know that. Some dude on the ASX forum on facebook said it was 100k+ income and 20k liquid assets or some shit
>>
>>1555056
Fucking this.

What else is the point of a stock exchange thread?
>>
>>1555043
I use Nabtrade for around $20 a trade.
>>
>>1555074
oh i wasnt aware of that. theres higher requirements for margin trading although thats pretty standard with any broker

>>1555083
do the broker costs eat away at your capital alot? the fees for commsec go up if you're trading more than 5k at a time, which was the broker i was thinking about choosing
>>
>>1555093
>do the broker costs eat away at your capital alot?

No, it's just $20. Compared to what you should earn on average that isn't much.
>>
Where are the gxy holders at? When does the moon ride start?
>>
>>1554951

Stop investing in speculative companies in search of a business model! Invest in a profit-making company
>>
>>1555138
When the shorters fuck off. Probably closer to December. I bought at 36c but i want that initial push to 50c then im out.
>>
How do i get started in asx?

Should I invest my money in stocks or property?
>>
If any cunt isn't in GXY at the moment I would highly recommend it. Share price is very low at the moment compared to what we will have in the coming months.
>>
>>1555245
Try acorns
>>1555246
Why's that, anon?
>>
>>1555252
They're going to start moving product if everything goes according to schedule. Share price will jump.
>>
>>1555252
>Try acorns
Why do you say that?
>>
>>1555262
Everyone here hates the shills because they constantly clutter up threads. It's a cheap way to build a diversified portfolio.

To answer your original question, see >>1554912
>>
>>1555264
Sounds good

Im currently working and living at home for the next 2 years, so i have hardly any expenses. Im going to be able to save quite a bit of money and already have about 25k put away.
Would you say this is the best way to go about investing my money?
>>
>>1555270
Stay diverse. Proper analysis and good companies are always a good start. If you haven't already, see Shkreli's finance class as an intro
>>
Thoughts on Robinhood?
>>
buy huntercoin on poloniex
>>
>>1554912
ha! i actually did this. i photoshopped my tax return to show more income. meh. that was 5 years ago. i already sold that house.
suprised they didnt pick up on it.
>>
>>1555163
i havent actually bought any of that stock yet. just saw it in the newspaper and thought it looked interestibg
>>
>>1555163
What do you mean by
>profit-making company
>>
>>1554892
Lithium is making a comeback - good time to get into the minors in my view. MOX, ADV both stand to make moves.

And lets not forget the weed stocks. TGA approval changes on October 30 I think. MXC stands to be in a real good bounce position, and is cheap as fuck
>>
>>1555430
i dont know bout the weed stocks. isnt there some canadian weed company being sued by some asx company they were trying to backdoor?
>>
>>1555430
I've been keeping an eye on weed stocks after the legalisation of medical marijuana here in aus, particularly mxc. When do you think they will start gaining more traction?
>>
>>1555579
>When do you think they will start gaining more traction?

They are now
>>
>>1555402

When your revenues consistently exceed your expenses, you can be said to have a profitable business.

Instead of looking at such metrics, which are publicly available, biz instead buys meme of the month: usually newly listed companies who earned a few million in capital proceeds from their initial floats, then rapidly burned all of it paying high marketing or wage costs, as well as ludicrous directors fees.

Late last year on these threads, XTV Networks was often shilled. Check it out now. And make no mistake, the conduct of that company's management is by no means an exception to the rule.
>>
I want to get aboard the lithium train.
Any advice?

Lithium will be the petrol of the future.
>>
>>1557959
>Lithium will be the petrol of the future
What are the exact advantages of using lithium, as opposed to oil?
>>
>>1558049
off the top of my head, here's why:

full charge almost gets as far as full tank of fuel
oil based engine has ~2000 moving parts, EV have about 5
cost curve for production is getting better every year
EV engine has ridiculous take off speed. 0-60mph in under 3 seconds on a simple tesla model S
>>
File: IMG_0019.png (103KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
103KB, 640x1136px
What does "No." mean?
>>
>>1558140
Number of sellers/buyers at that particular price. The volume is the combined sum of stock each seller/buyer is offering at that price
>>
File: IMG_0020.png (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.png
112KB, 640x1136px
What would be the cause and result of lots of people wanting to buy a stock?
Pic related
>>
What the fuck can I buy with 19,000 on the asx 200
>>
>>1558226
They expect the stock to go up. That or they want to get in for the dividends.
>>
>>1558297
>they want to get in for the dividends.
Can you do that? Just buy a stock at the cut off for dividends and then just sell when you receive it?
>>
>>1558303

Yes. It's called dividend stripping. The sale may take longer than you expect, though
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.