[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want biz? What binds you to the world of business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: All_seeing_eye.jpg (73KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
All_seeing_eye.jpg
73KB, 500x333px
What do you want biz?

What binds you to the world of business and finance?
>>
>>1554831
Money->Freedom
>>
I don't know. I came here way back, and someone introduced Swagbucks to me here. I've been using it since to make a bit of spare change on the side, and I keep coming back to hopefully find something else. I'm terrible with money. I used to be really good, then I left my job I was at because I was being treated like shit. Only recently have I started making about what I made before, but the spending habits never changed, so I've slowly crawled into a fairly big debt, for someone like me at least who will basically amount to nothing due to my crippling depression, anxiety, and lack of motivation. Hell, I'm a smart guy. When I felt happy, motivated, and gave a shit I ended up top of my class (albeit at a trades school) and got a full scholarship from the school to do my next year. I turned it down because that's when things began to emotionally go downhill for me.
>>
>"I respect the 2nd amendment, but I will force guns to be banned, such as the Smith And Wesson AR-15, and do full background checks"

I want to build my house on the moon!

SWHC
>SWHC
SWHC!
>>
>>1554831
SWHC is crashing.
Get out now.
>>
File: Smug.png (488KB, 706x802px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
488KB, 706x802px
>>1554889
>>1554878
>>
>>1554831
Loads of money so I can be a lazy piece of shit
Though I realize that you need to not be lazy to make good business in the first place, but my laziness is what drove me here in the first place
>>
>>1554831
I don't want a ridiculous amount of money. I never want to buy overpriced cars every week. I'm saving enough to stop working, do anything I want and still make a little extra by the time I'm 30.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.