[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever have $100 ethereum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: vitalik_buterin_1391981290_85.jpg (131KB, 1680x818px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik_buterin_1391981290_85.jpg
131KB, 1680x818px
Will we ever have $100 ethereum?
>>
>>1554039
yes, BUY ETHEREUM
ETHEREUM GOOD
ETHEREUM RISES
>>
It will hit $100 within one year.
>>
>>1554039
Yep, in 8 months the entire market cap is going to be 100 usd. Screen cap this.
>>
Eth is a mess

>network still full of bugs and under attack constantly
>>
it's just a bit of a mess right now. chill out guy, next year it will be $100 i promise.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG. I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK FROM ALL THE NETWORK ATTACKS AND HACKS AND SCAM STARTUPS RUINING ETHEREUM'S IMAGE
>>
Another year, another shitty new altcoin. I don't believe anymore. I'll keep my shitty long transaction processing and high fee bitcoin any day, thanks.
>>
does this work with trezor yet
>>
>>1554386
yes. It's a pretty dope coin to be fair.
>>
File: eth.jpg (83KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
83KB, 725x483px
>>1554039
Yes, but you will have to buy now and wait 3-5 years. No, not in one fucking year you idiots, it will take AT LEAST three years. Vitalik says that by that time we will know if ethereum is TRULY scalable and can handle as many transactions as Visa. Perhaps there is some weird cryptographic reason why we can't scale up, but I am confident that advancements in blockchain technology will make it happen. It will be just like bitcoin, as soon as it starts hitting the mainstream normie news, the demand is going to skyrocket, sending the price exploding to 1-3 orders of magnitude higher. Vitalik saw the potential of bitcoin when demand was low and coins were $4 a piece. Now Bitcoin is over $613 per coin and Vitalik travels the world in luxury fucking hot bitches. If only you could go back in time and convince your retarded self to take the plunge and go all in. Elon Musk sees the potential of Ethereum. History will be divided in two parts: BE and AE. Bitcoin is going to be a forgotten relic of the BE (Before Ethereum) era, and Ethereum will rule supreme in this AE Crypto2.0 era. Ethereum is going to be bigger than the industrial revolution, bigger than the big bang.

Now that the price is back down to $12.10 I’m purchasing $6,000. Will update with proof tomorrow. When the price goes to $200 in 4 years, I will have made $93,173.55 profit. Financially I will be far closer to my goal of buying a ticket to Mars and becoming a Governor on Mars. You might say 93k isn’t that much, but even if I got paid $50 an hour, I still would have saved myself over 1,860 hours of work. Almost two thousand hours of work!
>>
>>1554445
Damn he got pumped.
>>
>>1554445
Do you think ethereum can ever hit $1000?
>>
>>1554445
I recently sold 5800 ETH at 0.024 BTC.

Aiming to rebuy at 150ish.
>>
Everyone seriously needs to chill the fuck out and stop scaring yourselves lol

JP Morgan-Chase bank literally has millions of dollars into development of an ethereum-friendly transaction system, USING the ethereum bockchain. They are one of the largest banks in the history of mankind and guess what they're putting their tech money into? Yep: ETH

Google it for yourself if you dont believe me. I sold aound 50 eth this morning when it dipped to .020 and almost immediately bought back in at .018 just the fun of the ride today. If it tanks tonight down to .012 I'm not going to sell it because I'm not a goddamn idiot and I understand that it means nothing whatsoever. It will be pushing past 0.03 in two months if not sooner. These DDoS attacks and fund hacks are doing 2 things:
1. Scaring people who don't understand what they bought into selling at a retardedly low price so those who know can buy as much as possible right now
2. Strengthening the coin by forcing updates and security reinforcement, thus only ensuring the already well-understood fact that ETH is heading for insane prices in the very near future.

Sell if you want but my god please seek a councilor in a year when you want to off yourself for such a stupid move lol
>>
>>1556305
hahahhahah
>USING the ethereum bockchain

Yea sure they won't make their coin xD

also eth is gas so it won't increase so much in price. Even if JP morgan would use it would max be like 40 bucks
>>
Etherum doesn't even do anything, it's a fucking way to have a contract that people still get scammed with. It can't even do what it's suppose to do.
>>
>>1556326
>also eth is gas so it won't increase so much in price. Even if JP morgan would use it would max be like 40 bucks

You must be loaded ue to being divinely blessed with that kind of knowledge without any info to back it up, senpai ;)
>>
>>1554039
it still exists? i thought the jig was up
>>
>>1556348
Do you really think a bank would use ETH?
Don't you know how greedy they are?
They are just going to copy it and use their own coin.
100%.
No reason to use ETH's chain and make a bunch of other people rich when they can make themselves rich.
>>
>>1556467
Don't think you know how blockchains work, they would need to convince all the miners to switch to their blockchain
If it was a straight up copy they would not get rich anyways because it is decentralized and they cannot just print more
Central banks (Not regular banks) creating their own token on the ethereum blockchain that they can manipulate would be more likely
>>
File: vitalikbuterin.jpg (124KB, 1680x818px) Image search: [Google]
vitalikbuterin.jpg
124KB, 1680x818px
Shilling ethereum has gone as far as it can. You might as well ask when dogecoin is going to reach 1 cent.

The speculators are going to move on to other things like multi-level marketing schemes, $200 seminars by motivational speakers and other cucktocurrencies, they've probably already sold everything and bought trumpcoin which will crash when Trump loses.
>>
>>1554039
can I buy ethereum in new york yet?
>>
File: pump.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
pump.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>>1554138
>>1554142
>>1554348
>>
>>1554445
There's no demand for ETH because it's a meme. BTC is the real thing, and the rest will run under sidechains.

Im not saying ETH will not pump hard, all im saying is BTC is and will remain king.
>>
>>1556467
Banks are already dead and coping with a post-Bitcoin existance. No one in the future will want to use closed-source bankcoins when you have borderless, permissionless, decentralized, open source Bitcoin. It's over, Bitcoin already won.
>>
>>1556756
The banks wouldn't want their coin to be run by random internet nerds.

They would set up mining farms to do all the mining themselves.

That way they have 100% control of the blockchain and can manipulate it as they want.
>>
Nocoiners fail to understand how banks are coping by trying to compete against the internet (Bitcoin) with an intranet (memecoins).
>>
>>1558349
nice id
>>
>>1554353

>SCAM STARTUPS RUINING ETHEREUM'S IMAGE

brilliant. im going to do this.
>>
I got memed into buying ETH at 190k which i thought was a bargain and cheap.. and it keeps falling. No action in days. this coin sucks for speculating.. Not even shills can save it.. Money better invested in HUC or POT
>>
>>1556756
Banks already own blockchains for their private use.
>>
>>1554138
You fucks said it would be at least $50 by the end of THIS year.
>>
why don't people have eth yet?? Are people this stupid?
>>
Vitalik warned everybody repeatedly not to invest in it due to the high inflation and the fact that because it's a fuel, the people who actually use it won't need to hold on to it. So it's basically shit for a buy and hold.

It's just a permanently deflating bubble from here on in.
>>
>>1559367
Citation needed
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.