[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 453x325px
How can I make money/start a business, I'm fucking desperate.

>be me
>be 15 years old and get job at subway
>finish school at 19 years old
>wanna start working straight away
>can't get a full time job anywhere
>decide to do a short 6 course
>finish that and still can't get a job
>decide on a complete career change
>go to uni
>getting towards finishing but really wanting to work as all of a sudden I'm 26 years old
>can't find a job for almost a year, almost give up
>FINALLY BREAK THROUGH and land good job in marketing & communications
>quit subway
>defer Uni so I can just chill for a bit and just work this full time job and finish Uni later
>2 months into job, going well
>get made redundant
>fuck my life
>now sitting on /b/ unemployed at 26 years old and still haven't finished uni.
>wanna start making a full time wage like all my friends and be an upstanding citizen, but really don't want to go back to subway

I'm Australian btw. since I can't catch a break and get a job, anyone got any ideas for me? I'll do almost anything, I'm fucking desperate
>>
>>1553763
Where abouts in Aus are you?
>>
invest in memes
>>
>>1553767
Around Melbourne. Yourself?
>>
>>1553769
Serious answers please
>>
>>1553775
Im in Newcastle

Do you have any useful skills of talents?
>>
>>1553782
Yeah but nothing that hugely stands out. I've always been a pretty creative person always trying to think of ideas n shit.
I am good at music. I'm good at writing and grammar, as I study professional communication/journalism/public relations. I'm good with social media and making websites and things with computers in general...
>>
>>1553790
Yeah sounds like youve got fuck all going for you.

Find an unskilled job (It sounds like you definetly need some money), work in this unskilled job for a year. During that year you should be absorbing and learning everything about the industry.
Leave said job and start up your own business doing the same thing, but with a slight twist, or better organised or cheaper.

Theres a guy who frequents this board alot who did this and started a cleaning business.

Dont go trying to be too creative and thinking youre some gifted and talented entrepreneur, because I can tell you right now that you arent.
>>
>>1553801
Im off to bed because I actually have WORK in the morning.
Ill come back and check this thread tomorrow but.
>>
do you have an interest in programming? If so

1) Learn a useful programming language online
2) Build a github portfolio of interesting projects
3) Make a clean resume with all of these projects listed and apply to positions that seem like good fits
4) Study, practice, and nail the interview
5) Congrats, you have a job that pays well!
>>
>>1553812
Not really. I'm ok with computers, but nothing of IT standards
>>
>>1553812
What fucking projects?
>>
Have you made it yet, OP?
>>
>>1553812
This seems like your best bet to be honest, I would just teach yourself Python or something really simple. Definitely do this.
>>
>>1555250
I had an idea. I'm currently working on a bunch of social media accounts that share random stuff and will all link to one website. And hopefully just get a shit load of traffic and make money from ads and stuff?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.