[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yahoo - male exec purge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Babies_Wealth.jpg (442KB, 699x806px) Image search: [Google]
Babies_Wealth.jpg
442KB, 699x806px
Did this have anything to do with Yahoo's demise? http://nypost.com/2016/10/08/marissa-mayer-accused-of-illegally-firing-men/
>>
>>1553491
not sure if yahoo was not doomed long before
>>
Uh yeah. You ever read that insider article a few years ago written by a male employee?

Her agenda devastated the company.

It had some trouble before but she tanked it.
>>
Yahoo has the sand problem that any company promoting liars and sluts does. They have no ideas to move the company forward or skills to cope with adverse market changes.
>>
>illegal
/pol/ plz

That's not a problem, she should have been able to hire and fire whoever she wants. If there is a problem it is that she did so irrationally and not in the interests of good wholesome shareholders.
>>
>>1553491

I think yahoo lost because it tried to become the internet itself and diversified too fast in terms of providing services. The competition stayed focused instead and naturally became better at providing the niche product they initially aimed to offer.

yahoo seems to have absolutely no edge in any way shape or form for any of the services it provides.
>>
who are the main shareholders who let her stay in charge? I would have kicked her ass out years ago, being a woman or not.
>>
> Firing men & promoting undeserving women so management can appear balanced

When women "achieve equality" through sexism, bigotry, and through artificial quotas, they only prove that they are inferior and cannot achieve equality through merit.
>>
>>1553491

>she literally bought tumblr

How did nobody see the red flags? We should've gone all in in shorting Yahoo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.