[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poloniex/general exchange thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bolloneeecks.png (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
bolloneeecks.png
17KB, 240x240px
I'm astonished at how little effort is made to game this site and make 300% in a ridiculously short period of time.

It's certainly possible, because these types of extreme pump and dumps are fairly common. The question is, how do we anticipate them?

The obvious answer is insider trading but let's face it, most people on this board are not involved in massive P&Ds, just joke ones like POTcoin.

If there was any way to detect these things in advance - maybe from examining the order book - how would it be done?

I refuse to believe that this shit is just gambling, that's an excuse which retards use to justify their failure/incompetence.
>>
File: 354098345.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
354098345.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
>>1552552
dicsord

https://discord.gg/z9x6YSy

>>1552552
>The question is, how do we anticipate them?
Not sure, you would have to set your own parameters and find out.

>I refuse to believe that this shit is just gambling, that's an excuse which retards use to justify their failure/incompetence.
It's definitely not gambling, a lot of math and algos are most likely behind a lot of these pumps, and the strategy seems to be working. It does seem like lots of research is being done behind the scenes to search fort the next pump.
>>
>>1552552
just study the markets like everyone else is doing. one day an opportunity will pop up at you.

I spend very little of my time actually trading. I make maybe 1 or 2 trades a week, just watch the markets all the time and read news. try and think laterally about a coin and see if you can spot something worthwhile that isn't well known.
>>
>>1552563
What would you sat your success rate is?

Do you think you'd benefit from upping the number of trades?
>>
>>1552563
The most gains you ever get is trading coins with a lot of highs and dips which you can predict easily, like ETClassic back in July or Pot right now.

Otherwise yeah please highly research the coin you're planning on long-hauling for such as NAUT and set up some plugin or API which alerts you of any sudden increase or fall. Everything is a pump j dump so you need to realize when to dump.
>>
>>1552682
Are there any exchanges that support stoploss?
>>
>>1552768
Ripple is literally the only coin worth anything and doing anything irl, why the fuck are these shit coins mooning while this sits idle.

Fuck you faggots fuck oot coin, fuck ether ,fuck niggers in the fagfot boj pussies
>>
>>1552780
HA HA HA i wish you all the best
>>
I hope NXT is the next pump cause I'm ignoring POT in favor of it.
>>
RIC is going to be the next polo pump
>>
>>1552789
I just dont get it
>>
>>1552813
That's what you get for investing in ripple. ripple is the opposite of crypto.
>>
>>1552815
That's the point irl no one is actually adopting these shit coins its all fairy dust

Ripple is making world movements and not moving an inch

Btw I'm not down any with ripple just confused
>>
>>1552825
>Btw I'm not down any with ripple just confused
same, but i am still buying
>>
>>1552831

I'm buying, too.
>>
>>1552801
Why on earth would NXT pump
>>
>>1552906

I mean just look at it.

Has pump and dump written all over it.
>>
>>1552552
It literally is gambling though, you even said it yourself.

Studying charts is bullshit pseudo science that's reinforced by confirmation bias. You'd be just as successful using horoscopes.

If you're not swimming with the whale, you're guessing.
>>
>>1553215
>tudying charts is bullshit pseudo science that's reinforced by confirmation bias.
No, technical analysis has tons of math behind it. And it works
>>
>>1553236
You sure convinced me.

It's bullshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.