[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ardor Tokens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: NXT-Logo-2016.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NXT-Logo-2016.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
Shut up /biz/ and buy NXT.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxt

quick before it reaches 5k satoshis and the 13th of october is over. You'll get free 1:1 ardor tokens for every nxt you buy. You just have to keep some nxt before the 13th of October.
>>
>>1551829
seems pretty gay but good luck. at least the NXT community are gentlemen. not like monero.

oh yeah and buy POTCOIN
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
please fuck off god damn it i hate you not fags so god damn much

why dont you keep shilling it to the cuck that has the nxt lambo with the black girlfriend that is barely even visible in bad lighting? LOL
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
>>1551834
If you consider gentlemen as a British fuck owning a majority of the coins to support his black gf, sure.. they are gentlemen
>>
>>1551850
u are correct that man is a dutch cuck. his youtube videos were one of the reasons I never bought any NXT.
>>
why would this shitcoin be any good?
>>
>>1551850
>>1551852
Those Belgium bastards can't stay away from these Congo-Niggers now can they.
>>
>>1551852
he is dutch not british. please correct the record.

ps. that woman is of poor quality
>>
>>1551855
>>1551858
i stand corrected he is a dutch cuck
>>
>>1551850
who took this photo?
>>
>>1551829
Why do I get free tokens ? Why is it going to 5000 sat?
>>
>>1551998
Just asking because it looks like this coin has been PnD'd to hell and back
>>
Should have bought some Pot first before selling and rebuying nxt.
>>
>>1552017
They're distributing the new tokens on the 14th of October, based on the ownership of NXT. So it's expected to pump a bit until then.

tl;dr Buy now and sell before the 14th
>>
The lambo cuck is Belgian fags.
Sitting on a nice stack of ardor.

What you guys think itll trade for on release (1 week left)?
>>
Nxt after Pot is done.
>>
Bela or nxt? Why not all 3 one after another.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.