[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BIZ/ PSA: There are users going around to every thread urging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: NoLoveDeepWeb.png (427KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
NoLoveDeepWeb.png
427KB, 620x413px
/BIZ/ PSA:

There are users going around to every thread urging you to buy potcoin. This is part of that faggoty crypto trading group they sometimes advertise here.

They are small players and needed your help to pump the coin. Rest assured their plan is to dump while you are all still buying.

>source
I'm in the group

You're welcome.
>>
>>1551787
all of /biz/ is in the group, dumbass.

scammers trying to scam themselves and then wondering why nobody bought it.
>>
>>1551788
lol not all of /biz/ is in the group bro. maybe you're thinking of a different group.
>>
>>1551787
hey cunt. I'm the one and only person telling people to buy POTcoin on here, and i'm not part of any gay little discord group.

you are out of the loop and completely deluded.

POTCOIN is going to go up a tremendous amount higher, anyone buying potcoin in october 2016 will likely NEVER make a loss!

do the world a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>1551790
why are you so angry?
>>
>>1551792
I'm not part of your no-name little group of pikers

if i followed their advice i would be bagholding XRP, CGA, AMP and other toxic dogshit.

buy potcoin and kys
>>
>>1551790
Oh boy potcoin

It clearly ended so well with ethereum and dogd
>>
>>1551796
never told anyone to buy doge bro.

Ethereum is fine, good investment will go higher. since I told all you faggots to buy it since fucking october/november 2015 I think you should be thanking me.
>>
>>1551795
>>1551790
Thanks for making my points for me.

>is enraged for no reason
>personal attacks
>makes sensational claims for a shitcoin with no evidence or reasoning
>tells anyone who hints at his scheme to kill themselves
That's the basic checklist for pnd shill

and btw I'm not in any /biz/ crypto group, I just wanted to find out who was doing this potcoin shilling and alert /biz/ to how retarded you are.
>>
>>1551798
Oh boy you're that guy arent you

The neet who shills cryptocurrencies
>>
>>1551799
well done you are an amazing detective.

the thing is, POTcoin is not a pnd, it's a long running coin that is listed on many major exchanges. It has a wide open target market, slick webwallet, fast blocktimes, POS algorithm.

compare it to say trumpcoin which is a pump and dump scheme: listed on 1 exchange, shitty everything, bad devs who dgaf, awful distribution, target demographic of knobheads....

if you don't like money don't buy POTCOIN.
>>
>>1551787
>>1551796
>>1551799
>>1551804

This level of butthurt is a buy signal.
>>
>>1551809
hey awesome job posting a reply without getting so angry.

potcoin is clearly a pnd.

>long running
so is doge and most other pnd shitcoins

>listed on many major exchanges
see above

>has a wide open target market
yeah it does. but that target market has no need, or want for potcoin. it doesn't do anything that bitcoin, monero, or other coins can't already do better.

>slick webwallet
bitcoin has many slicker webwallets and can fulfill the intended purpose of potcoin much better.

>fast blocktimes
Bitcoin LN

>POS algorithm
ok

there's only one legitimate reason your shilling this hard:
you own potcoin and you want us to drive the price up so you can sell at the top.

>definition of a pump and dump
>>
>>1551813
lol that't the first sensible thing you've said here
>>
>>1551814
doge has actually become a respected coin. I mean it's a meme coin, but a long running meme coin so your comparison with doge is kind of off.

I beg to differ on your other points, POTCOIN is a well developed coin, the devs have a proper plan and a roadmap of where to take the coin.

it is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the weed boom in north america.

nice of you to compare potcoin with bitcoin, but you see bitcoin has many billions in market cap and potcoin is only 1 million.

potcoin will go to at least a 20 million market cap, anyone with an ounce of common sense can see it.
>>
What is the point of potcoin? What is its special features?
>>
>>1551848
if you stake it in the "seed bank" you earn SEED tokens which can be redeemed for free canabis seeds.
>>
>>1551849
Lolwut. Cannabis seeds are cheap as fuck. Seems like a massive gimmick....
>>
>>1551851
you also stake the currency as well i think you can get 4% by staking. the seeds are a gimmick but a nice one
>>
OP is correct.

Also, Google Bobsurplas. He started one of the first pump and dump groups on Bitcointalk which scammed thousands (potentially hundreds of thousands) from pump and dump schemes.

Scamming in crypto is very organized and /biz/ makes good targets for being so naive
>>
>>1551871
Why are these people so evil
>>
>>1551871
what will you say to the people who listened to you and didn't buy potcoin now when the potcoin price is 3000 satoshis next week?
>>
potcoin price when you started this thread: 1100 SATS

potcoin price now: 1420 SATS
>>
>>1552022
1490 SATS
>>
>>1551809
Lol it's on like 2 exchanges from what I can see..

OoooOoooohhh big fuckin whoop
Go shill yourself and die tryna get rich off of dumbass cryptocoin
>>
>>1552030
yes. 2 of the biggest and most trusted altcoin exchanges, while trumpcoin is only listed on yobit the shit exchange that will take any old token.

yes.
>>
File: 409[1].png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409[1].png
604KB, 600x753px
>>1552024
Now it's 1435 and skydropping.
HAHA, faggots.
>>
>>1552040
>a minor dip
>"skydropping" whatever that means
>>
>>1552042
Bagholders are withdrawing their profits while the delusional ones will keep it and loose money.
>>
>>1552044
no, idiots are listening to FUD and dumping their few coins for cheap while whales will make bank when POT goes to 20 million market cap.
>>
>>1552049
where can I buy these potcoins friendo?
>>
>>1552055
poloniex.com or bittrex.com
>>
https://youtu.be/Tyqw42dCLuQ
>>
>>1552060
eh seems like I need to buy bitcoin first
>>
>>1552070
yes. you do. leave nocoindom behind and join us here in the present
>>
>>1552073
don't know what nocoindom means, I've downloaded bitcoin core and I'm about to buy some bitcoins
>>
>>1552098
don't do that.

just use a blockchain.info online wallet.
very secure and easy to use unlike downloading the whole bitcoin blockchain.

if you need to buy a small amount of bitcoins within an hour you can use localbitcoins listings to find a seller in your country which accepts a payment you are ok with.
>>
>>1552100
bitcoin seller is inactive and knowing my luck he will comeback when pot's going to stop skyrocketing
>>
>>1552128
Choose a different one
>>
Pot just had a minor dip, soon it will reach 2.5k satoshi and more.
>>
>>1552255
dead coin
yea
buy it on the highest lol
>>
>>1552265
it is most certainly not dead.

It's currently the biggest attraction on poloniex.

it's currently teacupping up for the next run to over 2000SATS.
>>
>>1551799
It actually is one guy shilling.
I have been watching him since I started and he writes exactly the same.
Go to the potcoin thread and you'll see he made a ton posts there.
>>
>>1551787
>mfw I placed all my bitcoins into nxt till the 13th of october

Those ardortokens better be worth it.
>>
>>1552522
they won't be, you dun goofed. by that time wavesplatform will be released.
>>
>>1552304
so what? I'm doing you lot a favour.

POTCOIN will never be this cheap EVER again.
I'm trying to help /biz/ to make it. This coin will obviously be at least 5X maybe 20X it's current price
>>
today is sunday, POTcoin will be 2500SATS by tonight
>>
>>1551809
Genuinely kill yourself.
>>
>>1551873
$$$$$$

Also psychopathy
>>
holy shit I come back to my thread and it's been taken over by potbro.

isn't the amount of posting your doing trying to shill/defend your coin proving that the coin is worthless? I've only seen this level of shilling and desperation from mlm guys talking to me on campus.

I will say you're right about the short term gains and I'm happy for you. I hope you have a good exit price in mind and can get out before the dump.
>>
>>1553596
why do you have to be so negative about potcoin?
>>
>>1553602
that's a good question. I'm biased against it because I own stake in 7 different crypto projects all of which can do what potcoin does more efficiently. You could argue I'm just as bad as you.

But that is only a small part of the negativity. It mostly comes from me liking /biz/ a lot and getting annoyed with you posting in every thread for days. If it was a great long term investment, you wouldn't want to spread the news, so you could accumulate more cheaply before it hits 20mil market cap (great analysis provided for that figure). Instead, you tell everyone about this great investment out of the kindness of your heart because you just want everyone to get rich? I don't believe in that so I'm forced to conclude you are trying to make money off of my /biz/ brothers.
>>
>>1553612
Which do you think is a good investment atm?
>>
>>1553612
I think you're being negative and you probably own monero.
>>
>>1553648
>get BTFO
>well I think ur wrong! xD

You should stop posting now.
>>
>>1553681
you mad
>>
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin
>>
>>1553715
>According to Bloomberg, out of America’s 7,600 banks and credit unions, only 220 provide some level of service to cannabis related businesses, and as one may imagine – at a rather high cost.
>As a result, although legalized, the marijuana industry has effectively become a cash-only business, increasing costs, complicating transactions and worst of all – spiking violent robberies, some of which with fatal outcomes.

>Earlier this month Potcoin announced that it will be releasing its Wallet App for iPhone, Android and Windows devices by the end of 2016. The team is also working on a comprehensive app which will include a social platform, user marketplace, legal database, buying and selling of coins, and more. There’s unconfirmed information that PotCoin has managed to recruit some premium talent from the Valley, as well as drawn investors.

>The banks are surely not going to stay away from this lucrative business and will most likely catch up at some point. Yet, with the cannabis industry and legalization being in its rather early stages of expansion, this time might not be very soon. Until then, watch PotCoin.

aswell as
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/07/6-states-could-legalize-pot-this-fall/

interesting desu
>>
$3,829,804 Market Cap gj.Go to 10 m now
>>
50cents soon
>>
I think an apology is in order considering how much money im making you anons who listened
>>
its cool, anybody who is stupid enough to buy these "coins" that cant be used for shit are dumb as fuck and deserve whatever happens to them
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.