[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is Deutsche Bank heading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: DB teaser 2_0.jpg (145KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DB teaser 2_0.jpg
145KB, 1024x576px
Where is Deutsche Bank heading?
>>
>>1551157
higher. just higher.

will be at $15 USD by the end of next week
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (667KB, 822x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
667KB, 822x544px
Next stop: toilet town.
Disclaimer:
> I only read zerohedge and crypto forums
> I watched the big short
> I watch Peter schiff and am sceptical of the fed

Memes aside where can I read pro fed opinions that aren't retarded. I want to be meta edgy in this board. Where's pro fiat, pro QE theories?
>>
>>1551157
Uranus.
>>
>>1551157
everything is deeed
deeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

t. /pol/
>>
>>1551157
Thank you for asking this question. I will answer it. I don't care about your stupid opinions or what you even think or know. What I am going to tell you is bank nigger, so shut the fuck up and read it and absorb it.
Deutsche Bank is a giant rat turd. It has very bad management, broken IS systems and absolutely no credible record of what is owned, owed and obligated to whom or by whom. The German government is playing a game of chicken with the US markets and regulators. The Germans can't bail out this piece of shit. How can they when they have been so tough on Greece and Cyprus and Italy, Spain, Ireland and France? They can't. But Deutsche Bank has been reckless and negligent to the tune of 3.5 times the GDP of the EU (in terms of counter party obligations, bad debt and paper issuances). But the Germans know that the US and Britain value their precious debt and equity markets more than life itself and though Germany can not explicitly bail out its crown jewel rat turd, it can put the rat turd into the US and UK's nest and say to them "If you do not care for this rat turd it will turn on you and it will eat and destroy you. So you find a way to keep it going or it will kill you.".It is a brilliant strategy. But if it fails, and right now it looks like it will fail we are all fucked. You will, withing 24 hours, not be able to withdraw cash from you ATM, credit cards and debit cards will shutdown and supply chains will be disrupted. So stock up on beans in bags and cans, rice, cash, gold and water and gas.
>>
>>1551321
What's your take on the DOJ fine though? The media is playing it like they are going to cut to 1/3 of the original and everything will be great for DB. On the other end, s&p just afirmed that the credit rating on DB is BBB+ and might have to further downgrade. I'm in a short position from a few days ago and I don't see it going up, but people really won't let this POS fail.
>>
>>1551286
http://www.themoneyillusion.com
https://marketmonetarist.com

Look up market monetarism
>>
>>1551328
This is where the game of chicken comes in. If the Germans say no bailout the ball is in your court US (and yes the UK has a stake in this too) and UK fine them 15 billion and your equity and bond markets WILL IMPLODE the next day or fine DB 3 billion and all will be well. However, this need be settled BEFORE it becomes impossible for DB to borrow short term (the most risk sensitive part of the debt markets) if that becomes an impossibility then DB will collapse and the US and UK markets with it. However (just like this morning's GBP flash crash was no accident) German Federal Intelligence Service is currently buying DB short term paper to keep that from happening. So what will happen is a DOJ settlement at the wire for 3-5 billion and DB will go back up. If the opposite happens, which is very, very, very unlikely your position will not matter because we will all be living in caves 48 hours later. Your ATM card, etc will not work and good luck getting your trade settled even if you can find a market to buy the stock back or sell or settle options.
>>
DB is fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-07-23-27-13-1.png (186KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-07-23-27-13-1.png
186KB, 1080x1080px
>>1551373
Doesn't look so fine the past 3-4 years...
>>
>>1551157
DB is the final drop needed.
Buy gold they put the price down it will go up soon. Diverse in food/beer and BTC + ETH.

Tough times ahead would advise you to buy food for a month and possibly a weapon.
At meast if you live in Europe.

Why do you think the German government warned their peeps to buy food for 10 days?
>>
>>1551556
How did they cause the price of gold to decline?
>>
>>1551157
I hate to say feel but I feel that because we all know this, are aware of it, and waiting for it to happen - it won't. It's shit that's unexpected that totally fucks things over. If push comes to shove, the German government will absolutely bail out DB at the expense of political capital. They will merely look like shit, but will save their little 5th Reich.

Not saying the stock is a buy here though. This shit can go down to a few dollars before it recovers, if ever...or not, who knows? Look at Lloyds....
>>
I'm hoping for a Citibank opportunity and it drops below a dollar, cuz I am poor. I believe there will be a bailout to ensure market stability.
>>
>>1551321
>t. /x/
>>
>>1551157
According to some commentators, it's not going to recover but not going to collapse either, so expect a weird period of stagnation for the next while
>>
>>1552172
>t. /in your anus/
>>
>>1551321
Will i be fine with having a buttload of gold and silver and just bribe people to get my beans and water
>>
File: 1474081030053.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474081030053.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>1551286
>pro QE
>>
>>1553707

Yes
>>
>>1551157
>between the backseat and my dick
>>
>>1552205

the EU will just shovel pensions into the void for the next ~10 years to keep the share price above literal zero
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.