/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting A Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: start-a-biz-part-1[1].jpg (266KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
start-a-biz-part-1[1].jpg
266KB, 640x330px
I don't want to find a brilliant new idea.

I don't want to create a new product that isn't in the market.

I don't want to invent an amazing "something".

I just want to open my shop, my gas station, my cafe, my restaurant, my factory, my manifacturer... and keep getting bigger.

Almost every single thread or article mentions "Finding a brilliant new idea!" or "The great new product!" when they mention entrepreneurship.

I just want to be my own boss, invest money in shop, work hard, get things going, start making money and invest my income to grow my business.

Any books - seminars - topics etc on that?
>>
>>1550902
People keep recommending a book I've got called Personal MBA.

I would encourage you to innovate though. Think of the richest businesses and think about whether innovation has helped them get where they are.
>>
File: image3.png (214KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
image3.png
214KB, 618x480px
>>1550902
I created a discord server with some other guys that more or less is about this general idea of startups and running a business.

Anyone else is welcome to drop by and have a look around as well.

https://discord.gg/URdCTzV
>>
>>1551557
>richest businesses
>innovation
I duno, it's a global pond now so big fish just get eaten by bigger fish. If you're a guppy...OP should start a business teaching people how to start a business maybe, be a guppy breeder.
>>
Figure out what business you want to start and then go to work for one for a year. But don't just work there absorb EVERYTHING. What works, what doesn't, daily cash intake, figure out the overhead. Even better if you can work yourself into some sort of shift management position. Take pictures, notes or copies of anything and everything related to day to day and monthly cash flow and inventory. If you work at it you'll have a very good idea how much your overhead will be and how much you could clear. Good luck anon, we're all counting on you.
>>
>>1550902
You're on the right track. Ideas are overrated. There's a bunch of people here saying "I've got 9 of them!". How many do you think own 9 businesses? Or even one.

Business is way fucking harder than an idea. My advice is to find a mentor once you know what business you're pursuing. Don't be a cunt, value their time, and they will help you immensely.

If you want to read something, start with anything that teaches you about marketing and understanding what drives customers. Positioning your business in the market is going to involve a lot of understanding of your customers, what value you bring them, and how to best communicate that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.