[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying propery for advetizement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rent-a-billboard.jpg (134KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
rent-a-billboard.jpg
134KB, 1260x840px
How profitable is it to buy property and rent out a billboard? I've noticed that there's lot's of extremely cheap plots of land for sale pretty much everywhere, but I don't know how much your average person/group would pay me to use it for advertizement.
Could someone enlighten me?
>>
Zoning laws can fuck you.
>>
Advertising is immoral, fuck off.
>>
>>1551037
so is being a pricklepuss :^)
>>
another bump
>>
>>1550575
Why don't you just call up an existing billboard and ask instead of hoping someone provides you with potentially dubious information?
>>
>>1551061
>>1551037
>pricklepuss
how will he ever recover
i bet he's literally tying a noose as we speak
>>
>>1551568
What are you even asking for?

You need to buy or lease the land. Install the boards up to code, pay for the install costs of electrical, and the usage of it. You need to be aware of zoning laws banning or regulating the boards. You need to find people looking to advertise. You need to hire employees to maintain the boards, and if they aren't electrical displays, update them with new shit.

It's not complicated. It's just nightmarish amounts of paperwork.
>>
>>1551589
I'm wondering how to get started.
Things like the average fee people charge to rent out the billboard, building costs, maintenance costs and sources on zoning laws.
Got info on any of this?
>>
>>1551582
Why would they aid a competitor?
>>
>>1551608
To get pricing?
>>
>>1551614
Uhh why would the billboard owner he's calling be willing to tell him the pricing
>>
File: why is erika so pensive.jpg (40KB, 560x720px) Image search: [Google]
why is erika so pensive.jpg
40KB, 560x720px
>>1551645
>but I don't know how much your average person/group would pay me to use it for advertizement.

I dont know, why the fuck would a person tell somebody how much they would charge them to use their service?
>>
>>1551648
I guess I could pretend to be a customer. If I flat out said I'm interested in building billboards in the area, they would mislead me because they also have billboards.
That would mean we are competing for advertizements.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.