[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I unfuck myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: keep calm.jpg (10KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.jpg
10KB, 208x243px
So, I cant find any decent work...

Im 27, and I work as a bookkeeper for $20 an hour. I have worked in IT, and I never graduated 4 year college only 2 year.

I am planning on moving out of the Bay Area and into a cheaper place like Seattle, Portland or Tennessee, Dakotas..

I want to go back to 4 year school, and do the minimum to sit for CPA exam, while I buy cheap duplexes/single family houses, and rent them out.

I have a DUI so I will never be employable at a decent company until I get CPA credential.

Should I just consider saying fuck the us, and move to OZ... I have a a relative there I can live with temporarily, and I will have a clean record in there country for employment. I would love to work for McDonalds, and someday own my own franchise, but ive heard it's expensive.

What should I do, too many options, but all of them are risky and expensive.
>>
>>1550161
>DUI
congratz OP you fucked yourself

Couldn't get it removed?
>>
DUI's are misdemeanors... They last 10 years on your record.
>>
>>1550170
could as much be as a death sentence though, it's the equivalent of the letter A scarlet or w/e

The rent out houses meme is reminescent of 2006. Holy shit that was 10 years ago.

For MC franchise you need to work as a manager for 6 months iirc.

Sounds like you have no clue what you want to do with your life.
>>
Well

A) go to 4 year school, and leverage low income homes, pass CPA exam, work for government, collect fat pension.

B) move to OZ, work at MCd's, learn the store, open a store
>>
>>1550191
So OP, when you say work for gov and collect pension I want to puke in my mouth, so I would say do option B just because I hate government efficiency, or lack of, so much.

Your call. All I have to say is when you pick a path stick to it without deviation, don't say "man maybe I should do the other one", that will fuck you over hard. It's why I'm going to get memed long run.

Franchising and stuff is hard, so if you pull that off, all the more power to you. Of course I work in SaaS stuff and have done things with operations & logistics, so idk much about it at all.

Spend time picking, set out pros and cons, and when you make your decision, never, ever, ever deviate. Dig in your heels instead.
>>
I am not pro government by any means, I just recognize that they give huge massive unfunded benefits, and nice sick time...

Getting a CPA would move me into a high level gov job, not someone who pretends to work in a cubicle and never given a task (most government workers).

Seems like most people should work for government or start their own business.

Getting a CPA license will be harder work than becoming mcd manager, and I have the finances in place with family to secure the loan (if 4% @ 10 yr for mcd is still normal rate for loan).

If I fail at CPA exam, the only thing I will lose is small amounts of money, and time...

If I fail at MCD then I will lose about 1,000,000 and time.

In conclusion, MCD is the easy super risky choice.

CPA is long, hard cheap, with slow payback.
>>
>>1550302
Decisions, decisions...
>>
CPA is the way you have to go. combine it with your IT background and get extra certifications
>>
Just talked to a very big ttted stripper, who went to the same quickie program I was thinking about.

She makes more at the strip club.
>>
>>1550161

Chick-fi-la. Trust me. You HAVE to work your way up to own one, and they even replace equipment for your franchise if it breaks no cost to you. So, it fits your present situation, and allows for some mad cash down the line.
>>
Last post into chic file a....

They pay better than McDonald's and the franchisee fee is only 5000, or 50000, very insignificant.

You don't actuLly own the franchise, you just buy yourself a manager job with a bonus profit % at the end of the month.

Grocery outlet does a similar structure
>>
>>1551063

After dozens of interviews about your morals, financial situation, if youre a christian, go to church, if youre married and you and your wife have a good relationship, be active in your community, and you have to work at your franchise fulltime.
>>
>>1550161
Dude just work in IT. There are so many jobs out there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.