[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 year old NEET reporting in. Graduated from college 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: armedforces.jpg (504KB, 1593x1044px) Image search: [Google]
armedforces.jpg
504KB, 1593x1044px
25 year old NEET reporting in.
Graduated from college 4 years ago and ran a small business that tanked in the past year.

Been out of work for 6 monthes now and have had no luck finding a new job.
Thinking about joining the armed forces so I can get off my ass and have a solid base for when I start in a new career.

I'm thinking I'd try to get into an intelligence division to avoid being in the middle of the shit.

This a good idea or am I just being stupid?
>>
Stupid

The military won't give you shit to work with
>>
>>1548678
Yes intel is the way to go, 0231 USMC. Depending on what your billet is you will have alot of opportunities with 3 letter organizations. Not to mention you went to college that will look good when you get out, of course that depends on what your degree is. Civilians doing my job my 6 figures. But if you go on with the mentality of trying to avoid being in the middle of the shit you are going to get weeded out.
>>
>>1548678
Yeah senpai, I'm 35M, its pretty god damn fun.
But you can forget the idea of not being in the middle of the shit if you wanna be good.
>>
If you've got the smarts, you can go navy and get into cybersecurity. That's what some navy friends of mine advise
>>
>>1550102
This. Also navy gives a retirement pension after 20 years. That's what I'd do if I were serious.

https://www.navy.com/joining/benefits/retirement.html

Then after you retire you can easily get another government job and fully retire with a double pension (usps for example). This all assumes pensions stay around which they probably won't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.