[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't live in NYC >He think he'll make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: biznessNYC.jpg (1MB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
biznessNYC.jpg
1MB, 1946x3456px
>He doesn't live in NYC
>He think he'll make it
>>
>>1548521
you photoshopped biz on the screen?
>>
Have fun pissing away $2K per month in rent and 5% of your income to the NYC tax.
>>
>>1548546
This is why I chose to not get a job in NYC, cost of living is too high and I decided that saying "oh look I live in NYC" wasn't worth the price tag.
>>
>>1548521
>He think he'll make it
>He think those English courses were legit

Wow, what a shitty view.
>>
>>1548527
It really seems like that
>>
C'mon OP this is clearly shopped.
And NYC is very expensive btw.
>>
>>1548736
>>1548554
>>1548546

Stop saying that. I live in New York and have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom for $500 a month.
>>
>>1548521
Ive been living in this city my whole life. The only ones who complain about cost of living is those who cant afford it.

This isnt a game or fun-ride. This city is a productive cruel dark concreate silicon valley.

If you cant take the heat and cost. Then dont take the fucking revenue. Started my first business here when i was fucking 20 years old. Stop complaining and work.

For all the cost it has, this city is equal in connections and opportunity
>>
File: LlrsMM1.jpg (952KB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
LlrsMM1.jpg
952KB, 1946x3456px
>takes reddit photo
>poorly photoshops it
>posts on /biz/ as bait thread.

No (You ) for You.
>>
File: 1469545241470-0.jpg (24KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469545241470-0.jpg
24KB, 599x337px
Look at the screen borders, completely out of the standard.
>>
>He lives in a place where housing prices are several times the national average and other costs are 1.5x as much
>He thinks his salary that is only 1.5x as high as the rest of the country makes that worth it

Enjoy your poverty. At least you can brag about your high salary to people who don't pay attention to finance.
>>
>>1548747
>>1548750
>They have to ruin the illusion

Let me guess you also tell children santa claus isn't real?
>>
>>1548752
Oh shut the fuck up. You dont belong in the city anyway. People who live here prove they can make ends meet no matter what. Unlike your weak scared stupid ass.
>>
>>1548742

Do you need body armor to get coffee?
>>
>>1548756
>the illusion
The word you're looking for is delusion, not illusion, you role-playing faggot.
>>
>>1548762
It pays to be friendly to the niggers that rub shoulders with you on your way to work, and not look at them like your a puss. Most of them are doped out on weed anyway
>>
>>1548742
New York or NYC?
>>
>>1548955
NYC/Manhattan
>>
>>1548521
Your monitor bezel is all fucked up OP
>>
>>1549021

Rent control/stabilization?
>>
>>1549091
I'm pretty buddy buddy with landlord. Never miss a payment and don't cause much trouble
>>
Because I live in LA in the heart of silicon beach and work for a major tech company, NYC is gross.
>>
>>1549193
>NYC is gross

This so fucking much. New York City smells like garbage, and seeing rats in the middle of the street doesn't make the experience any better. NYC has got to be the most overrated city in the nation, but maybe the reason I feel that way is because I'm from NY.
>>
Moscow/Chicago master race reporting in

If you are not a transnational property owner and working for Goldman Sachs' foreign office you can fuck off
>>
>>1549203

This is how I feel about everywhere I've been in major NY cities. You just can't escape the smell and the shit because everything is trapped in by the massive buildings.

I am from LA and I will admit we have our fair share of garbage and shit smell too, but at least here it's such a vast place where as long as you aren't welfare tier you can be somewhere that is nice and clean for the most part. I'll admit where I'm at in Venice it does have it's grimy parts but for the most part it's cleaned up so much.
>>
October 6th, not raining in NYC, been sunny all week
>>
>>1548521
it didn't rain today, it hasn't rained here since last friday

your pic is bullshit
>>
I live in Brooklyn and work on Madison NYC is only fun for the Meme art crowd but any major city can offer that I want to buy a house in Hoboken and ask my boss to hook me up with commuting fees
>>
kinda looks like shenzhen, china
>>
If you are going to spend the time in Photoshop, at least make it look a little realistic.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.