[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivational Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: xbjgob5.png (558KB, 607x611px) Image search: [Google]
xbjgob5.png
558KB, 607x611px
Post 'em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJElPStJpg
>>
>>1546646
>talk video
>music almost as loud as his voice
>>
>>1546646
This is cringy as fuck
>>
>>1546646
>implying free will exists
>>
>>1547307
free will does not exist, but that is not to say your decisions are not important !
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JPEvobEs5Y
>>
>>1546646
That was alright.
>>
File: wolf.gif (810KB, 601x261px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.gif
810KB, 601x261px
>this thread
>>
https://soundcloud.com/woundedduck/hour-long-motivational-mix
>>
>>1546646
Ah yes. Gary Vaynerchuk a roach who had an already successful business handed to him by his father and by using very basic business strategies and acting like he's a big shot made it a viable brand. Then he went on to make vlogs where he would curse to seem "real" and spout a bunch of cliche motivational garbage to get normalfags to hang on his every word. He's the shining example that all you really need to make it in business is the gift of gab and bullshitting clods into thinking you're a guru on any subject. /biz/ should really be studying this guy.
>>
>>1549013
>>1549104
These are worse than the OP, sorry.
>>
This is some Tai Lopez shit. What are they trying to motivate me to do? Invest in a multi-marketing scheme? The latest pump and dump penny stock? The next meme cryptocoin?
>>
>>1549106
>normalfags to hang on his every word
i've watched a lot of his videos and the ones where he speaks to crowds are very cultish.

everyone seems keen to take in whatever he says, but perhaps that is just a symptom of being young and/or being a woman raised on social media and thinking that celeb-proximity rubs off on you.

they're interesting to watch as a skeptic and to try and breakdown

i agree with your post.
>>
>>1549555
He and Tai Lopez are all in the same strain though I think Tai is worse. That fucker's "motivational" and business tip videos are nothing but ads for he and his friends to market seminars and other shit to make a buck. His videos are like a form of hypnosis for materialistic horny dudebros and googles; because he peppers cars, and partying, and big booty sluts throughout. I tried watching one recently and it was humorous because he and his buddy would start talking about something real and important then it will cut to his fucking Instagram/Snapchat videos then back. Some young dumb full of cum guy will just soak that garbage in then buy whatever he's selling and have zero use for it because it's superficial business advice.
Vaynerchuk is more about selling himself as a guru. He literally does blogs about random subjects where you don't need to be a fucking expert to understand but because he's a good hype man and sales man people flock to him for his profanity laced rants with in a lot of people's minds legitimizes him. And he makes bank from them in the long run. Seminars, speaking events, hell the motherfucker is selling a book where he answers the same questions he did a year or so ago online via vlogs. All that shit is there for free on youtube. And he's so ballsy and has the verbal skill to manipulate that he admitted this shit in a video and stated the people who watched every single video would still buy it due to their views of him. Like I said /biz/ should be studying this guy. Don't buy into the generalized and contradictory bullshit he's selling normalfags. But look at how he sells that shit to them and they eat it up.
All he does is rant and curse and use the same motivational shit any other so called guru does. His gift of gab and selling bullshit got him marketing contracts with companies like Pepsi.

Temporary Pseudo-motivation is a business and all you need is followers and some money and you can do what ever you want at that point.
>>
File: memecontrol.jpg (21KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
memecontrol.jpg
21KB, 399x295px
>>1547307
>>1549004
>>
>>1549555
If people would pull there head out and stop half assing the network marketing it would work good.

And say what u will about tai. I too think he is a bit of a cock and a show off. But aster watching his past to current shit u can tell he has gradually gotten smarter, fitter, richer.

Im telling u anon i know a lot of millionaires. I seek them out for advice. I do small odd jobs for them for free or dick nothing just so we can have a beer and shoot the shit for 10 minutes when the project is done.

I study personal finance pretty much every day.

Tai may try and shill his bullshit from time to time but he is not wrong.

Wading through his daily 4 hour snapchat story of night vision on the rolls and him shooting 500 three pointers is well worth the 2 or 3 q and a or other short 10 second advise points.

U cant just start a business and cross fingers or dump money into sticks without knowing a fucking thing about what you are doing.

Just imagine u build a house. U build a foundation and then put the house on top. He gives generic advice because the 95% of the population are us poorfags and wagecucks and some of us are smart enough to listen. Most of the 5% already know most of his advise and are busy enjoyibg their yacht, investing, or 19 year old big tittied blonde wife for the next 5 years till its time to upgrade.
>>
File: 1459737811832.gif (2MB, 547x359px) Image search: [Google]
1459737811832.gif
2MB, 547x359px
>>1549912
>I do small odd jobs for them for free or dick nothing just so we can have a beer and shoot the shit for 10 minutes when the project is done.
>doing work for free
>>
>THIS IS 10% LUCK
>20% SKILL
>15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL
>20% CRINGE
>40% EDGE, 5% MEMES
>AND 100% REASON TO SHILL MY VIDEO
>>
>>1549912
>Night vision on the rolls and him shooting 500 three pointers

Can you translate that please?
>>
>>1549999
He has snapchat videos cut into the advice videos where he's showing off his Rolls Royce, it's night vision features, and him shooting baskets on a basketball court then turning to the camera to act like he's an ace.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.