[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the quickest and most realistic way to turn 2 million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CrwCeYqWYAAm5kT.jpg (45KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
CrwCeYqWYAAm5kT.jpg
45KB, 620x465px
What's the quickest and most realistic way to turn 2 million into 20 million? Serious answers only please.
>>
File: ItHasntEvenBegunYet.jpg (2MB, 1051x9709px) Image search: [Google]
ItHasntEvenBegunYet.jpg
2MB, 1051x9709px
The obvious answer is Bitcoin, if you know the fundamentals and the potential of growth.

But I presume you want a comfy grandpa tier answer like "real state" or some memestock.
>>
>>1546501
Buy 200,000 knee pads for 10 dollars each.

Supply said knee pads to 200,000 people.

Instruct them to suck 40 million Dicks for a dollar, and take 50% off the top.
>>
>>1546501
Alright OP this is complicated, so strap in
1) Move to Vegas
2) Buy large quantities of Kneepads
3) Rent a small shop in a relatively bad area
4) Hire on a bunch of Gaybois and supply them with said Kneepads.
5) charge $55a blowie
6) Pay your employees $5 a blowie in a lump sum at the end of the week
7)???
8) Profit
Hm, guess it wasn't that complicated. Have fun, faggot!
>>
>>1546501
Invest in AUPH 2 weeks ago and sell at $10.
That's half-way.
>>
>>1546517
>>1546518
Respect the
>Serious answers only please.
please.
>>
>>1546523
>Hire a dwarf
>Save cost of buying kneepads
>Charge $50 a blowie
>Give dwarf $5
>???
>Profit cunt

If you have to ask, you're not going to do it. Learn to do it your fucking self.

Think about it, the only people in life who need to be spoonfed are either babies or retards. I'm assuming you're over the age of 3..
>>
>>1546501
Add a zero behind
>>
>>1546523
Your question was stupid. I gave a stupid answer.
>>
>>1546536
>>1546543
No bully pls.
>>
>>1546536
I shall supply online a serious answer once, I shall accept a timestamped picture of your front door as repayment.

Simply, best way to turn 2 into 20 mill is time.

Using compound interest, assuming you had a 15% interest rate (Standard return for most mutual funds on avg.), it'd take 20 years for your 1 million to turn into 20 million. (And then a further 5 years for it to turn into 40million.)

Look into power of compounding, it's mad shit.
>>
>>1546592
What mutual fund will give you 15%?
im a NEET from spain with 5 figures on BTC, I dont think its even worth looking at mutual funds for me, i dont evne know what works

its all or nothing for me. I either get rich as fuck from BTC or rot. mutual funds are for normies/trust fund babbies
>>
>>1546501
Fastest and most realistic. Put it all on red. Then all on black, then all on red. Then a fourth on black.

You only have to win five times. Five times 1/2 is only 1/10. Those are probably the best odds that anyone who relies on 4chan can get.
>>
>>1547907
Edit:
Sorry, you only have to win 4 times. 4×1/2 is 1/8 even better odds than before.
>>
Depending on market condition and mutual fund choice.... you can pull at least 12% -41% PA

And I'm more than happy to take you to the promise land... I just left a job at said Fund provider
>>
Start a successful business.
>>
>>1546592
>assuming you had a 15% interest rate (Standard return for most mutual funds on avg.)
Hold on what
Don't most mutual funds fail to outperform index funds?
>>
Rob a bank
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.