[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how the fuck do you find out what coin is going to be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So how the fuck do you find out what coin is going to be the next PND? Is there some secret PND club I'm not aware of? Everytime I look around i see shit like Monero going from shit to Ethereum prices, etc etc. So what gives?
>>
>>1546455
People are less likely to tell you now that they know the SEC has successfully convicted people for crypto P&D fraud.
>>
>>1546464
Also Supreme Court is working to make it easier to convict people of insider trading
>>
>>1546455

Do something productive instead of trying to scam people.
>>
>>1546464
Literally impossible, crypto isn't regulated by the SEC. Don't listen to these fags OP, go organize a pump and dumper to your heart's content.
>>
>>1546464
Since when?
>>
>>1546493

How would you do it tho? So many people have already created these scams.
>>
>>1546503
Get a bunch of people together, pool your funds and buy coin, value goes up, chasers jump on, make sure to shill like a motherfucker and then you dump at the peak causing everyone but your group to lose money. It's perfect. Say hi to the moon for me.
>>
>>1546508

Have you ever done it?
>>
>>1546515
Hi FBI
Not me sir, I've only read about it in my books at bible camp.
>>
>>1546494
mid 2015
>>
>>1546508
How much money would this require?
>>
File: BTCLTC.png (27KB, 465x470px) Image search: [Google]
BTCLTC.png
27KB, 465x470px
>>1546455
Big BTC itself is next in line for PND. Had to wait for a looong time.
>>
>>1546473
How so?
>>
File: 1433817779945.jpg (7KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
1433817779945.jpg
7KB, 200x208px
>>1546872
>DuckTales - The Moon Theme Acapella
>>
>>1546464
Lol. No
>>
>>1546929
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/the-supreme-court-is-likely-to-make-it-easier-to-prosecute-insider-trading-2016-10
>>
FLDC was the best P&D of them all ;_;. From 30 satoshis to 850 satoshis... and I ignored it right under my eyes when it was just 100 satoshis.

Never again will I leave imprison my bitcoins in a stagnating, kissless virgin shitcoin.
>>
potcoin seems like the hypest hype on poloniex right now, it literally won't go down at all, no one is selling, i think there is no such thing as a "whale" in potcoin
>>
>>1547623
That's why it kept falling 300 satoshis every time it reached a "milestone"?

I'm sticking with some nxt till the 13th of October to get my ardor tokens.
>>
>>1547652
>kept falling 300 satoshis

what chart are you looking at brah?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.