[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /biz/ Im looking to get into binary options so I have some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: travers.jpg (96KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
travers.jpg
96KB, 755x960px
So, /biz/
Im looking to get into binary options so I have some questions.
Is it as lucrative as people say it its? Is it just essentialy gambling?
What's the best platform.
Any opinions appreciated really.
>>
>>1544806
Dont
>>
>>1544806

This is as SFW board. Delete your image.

If you're considering Binary options, repare your anus. It's a scam. You might as well transfer your funds to the brokers private account.
>>
>>1544806
Binary options are structured so that when you lose, the broker wins. You need a win rate of 55-65+ just to stay afloat. This has created an incredibly scam riddled industry. Try something else, anon, this is a scam
>>
>>1544840
Are cfd's a better option to generate pocket change?

Can you lose more then your investment with cfds?
>>
>>1544843
- Lol, no
- You can't lose more with binary options
See for yourself: https://youtu.be/lNbesLS68GE
Try the demo account and decide if it's something you want to do
>>
>>1544855
Cool that you shill that video again, made already 80k
>>
>>1544855
is this legit, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>1544823
Why does a hot girl bother you?
Are you on nofap? lel
>>
binary option firms are located in places like cyprus, israel and russia as well as the 3rd world because they have dubious banking practices and if they treat westerners badly they won't get prosecuted.

you will be able to deposit money, but they will have loopholes in the T&C which means you won't be getting your money out.

i'll repeat that again for you- you won't get your money out.

if you want to make money with binary options then buy the back end software and open your own binary trading website.

here is a scare story for you:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799092/Betting-scam-staff-ordered-rape-clients-cash-cheated-OAPs-millions-led-victims-committing-suicide.html

obviously one story isn't balanced, but do your own research about the pitfalls- it is a system to dupe the easily duped.
>>
>>1544898
>it is a system to dupe the easily duped
Like penny stocks?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.