[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 51AdsZaVD2L._AC_UL320_SR228320_.jpg (26KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
51AdsZaVD2L._AC_UL320_SR228320_.jpg
26KB, 228x320px
Hello. So I watched There Will Be Blood and I'm inspired to start my own oil business and become a "oil man" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start drilling? And how likely am I to find oil in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try digging around in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life digging for oil if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544349
Hello. So I watched Lord of War and I'm inspired to start my own black market weapons business and become a "lord of war" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start selling black market weapons? And how likely am I to find black market weapons in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try selling black market weapons in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life selling black market weapons if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.

>btw I couldn't be fucked doing a cursory google search please spoonfeed me on this passing thought
>>
File: oilman.jpg (10KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
oilman.jpg
10KB, 277x182px
I've found OP's pic.
>>
File: capitao nascimento.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
capitao nascimento.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Hello. So I watched Elite Squad and I'm inspired to start my own elite squad business and become a "captain" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start a elite squad? And how likely am I to find drug dealers in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try shooting around in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life shooting for drug dealers if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544349
OP this is one of my favorite movies. The movie is set in the late 1800s, early 1900s. Time has changed and technology to find and produce oil has become very advanced.
Not to take the wind out of your sails, but now would literally be the worst time to start an oil company. I work for a large oil company and they are laying off people left and right to cut costs.
The best time to start an oil company is when prices are extremely high, even then it is a risk because you are competing with the largest companies in the world.
I'd look into something else. A bank would not give you a loan for this in the current market
>>
File: duerte.jpg (53KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
duerte.jpg
53KB, 750x499px
>>1544394
>>
Hello. So I watched Brokeback Mountain and I'm inspired to start my own thread and become an "OP" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start posting? And how likely am I to be called a faggot in modern 4chan times? I have a few boards i'd like to try posting around in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life sucking cock if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
File: 1453146659754.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1453146659754.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>1544416
is this a fucking meme??? i'm new to this board
also kek'd
>>
>>1544422
Sounds like this is your first day on the site, not just this board. Kill yourself, mate.
>>
>>1544349
Youre kinda 100 years behind on that
>>
>>1544349
Hello. So I watched Pretty Woman and I'm inspired to start my own prostitution business and become a "pretty man" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start drilling? And how likely am I to find johns in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try whoring around in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and not being treated like a sex slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life trolling for dick if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
File: 1457837639989.png (348KB, 559x351px) Image search: [Google]
1457837639989.png
348KB, 559x351px
>>1544424
oh yeah??

▲ ▲
>>
Hello. So I watched Catch Me If You Can and I'm inspired to start my own Con Artist business and become a "Con-man" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start conning people out of money? And how likely am I to find solid cons in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try conning around in, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also don't want to spend the rest of my life conning people if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544349

I'm a partner in a small oil company here in Texas. First off, you're going to need to get bonded. Which isn't easy. Assuming you do get bonded, then you'll apply for a permit for each well. Then you're going to need to find investors, which you'll need to do on your own, assuming you can't get a broker to raise the funds for you. Don't think you'll get a broker to raise funds, unless you are sitting on a monster lease.

You'll need to register as a 506c in order to raise the funds yourself.

Tons of paperwork, tons of headaches, it's well worth it if oil trades around $80, until that happens, I'd find another pipe dream to fixate on.
>>
>>1544438
>>1544454

Well done.
>>
>>1544349
My buddy has an oil business.

Do.not.fucking.do.it.

Just be a money partner on some. So much shit can go wrong and there is dick nothing to be had for a year or 2 unless u wanna spend a million dollars to have a pumping job...
>>
>>1544438
You could spend about 5k and build a rod rig tho. 2 man dually pickup unless u in texas where they drill into the core of the fucking earth. I know a faggot in kansas that doesnt even have 1 deep enough to hit saltwater. Just dumps his shit on the ground. My dads neighbor has a well thats windmill powered. Pretty sweet. But most of them gonna run about 2,000 feet and u gotta have soeone who isnt a retarded cuck the run levers and wrench.
>>
>>1544349
Hello. So I watched Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and I'm inspired to start my own Chocolate Factory and become "Willy Wonka" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to hunt Oompa Loompas? And how likely am I to find Oompa Loompas in modern times in Loompaland? I have a few areas i'd like to try hunting them, and I have a few friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life hunting Oompa Loompas if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early and give my Chocolate Factory to Charlie.
>>
>>1544349
>I have a few areas i'd like to try digging around in

LEL
good luck poking mother earth, but be prepared for DEMOCRACY when you find something
>>
File: ugotmad.jpg (20KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
ugotmad.jpg
20KB, 290x290px
>>1544364
>>1544394
>>1544416
>>1544438
>>1544454
>>1544873
That's why I love you 4chan
>>
>>1544349

Hello. So I watched Arrested Development and I'm inspired to start my own banana stand and become a "banana man" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start selling frozen banana? And where am I likely to find banana in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try bananaing around in, and I have a few minions to help me with this, so im not concerned about bananapower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also don't want to spend the rest of my life selling frozen banana if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544980
I am Brazilian and i can help you supplying you the best Bananas in the world.
>>
Hello. So I watched Hitler-Rise of Evil and I'm inspired to start my own Dictatorship and become a "Dictator" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to gas 6 million Jews? And how likely am I to find Jews in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to Blitzkrieg around in, and I have 18,2 million friends to help me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life hiding in argentinia if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544873
Just spit my coffee all over the table. Thanks
>>
File: head.png (143KB, 523x285px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
143KB, 523x285px
Hello. So I watched American Pyscho and I'm inspired to start my own broker firm and become a stock broker so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to broker stock? And how likely am I to find stocks in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to finance around in, and I have friends to synergise me with this, so im not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life working as an accountant if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1544873
Best one so far.
>>
>>1544349
Hello. So I watched The Lord of the Rings and I'm inspired to start my own fellowship and become a "bearer of the ring", so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to throw the ring into the fires of Mount Doom? And how likely am I to find the way into Mordor in modern times in Middle Earth? I have a few areas I'd like to try scoping around in, and I have a few Hobbits to help me with this, so I'm not concerned about manpower.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working in Hobbiton and being treated like a Took, but I also don't want to spend the rest of my life defeating Sauron if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
>>
>>1545105
start by GETting dubs
>>
>>1544349
You need to be 18 years old to use this website.
>>
File: 7f2ee25d996fb525be15627fa23c3b4b.jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7f2ee25d996fb525be15627fa23c3b4b.jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
>>1544349
Hello. So I watched Shelter and I'm inspired to start my own surfschool and become a "fag" so to speak.

Question is, do I need a permit to start surfing with my new friends? And how likely am I to find fags in modern times in the US? I have a few areas i'd like to try digging around in, and I have no friends to help me with this, so im concerned about gay powers.

I'm just wondering if this is worth my time because I'm tired of working at jobs and being treated like a slave, but I also dont want to spend the rest of my life surfing with faggots if it's not going to make me enough money to retire early.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.