[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you convince yourself that your coworkers, bosses, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

how do you convince yourself that your coworkers, bosses, and CEOS are NOT your friends? the environment i work in is very friendly and everyone seems like a caring family.

i keep trying to tell myself that they do not care about me and that they arent my friends but i know that i am thinking of them in that way.

besides simply reminding myself everyday that they are NOT my friends, how else can i prevent myself from feeling these emotions and feelings of friendship and teamwork and prevent
myself from potentially getting taken advantage of?
>>
Living a trusting life is living a happy life, but it's not without the occasional price.

Just remember that when you pay that price it was worth the benefits that come with trusting people.
>>
Friendship and getting their money in return for your time/effort/talent doesn't seem mutually exclusive.
>>
>>1544199
i have no problem with pretending to be their friends but i think im actually starting to regard them with feelings of companionship and team camraderie which i feel is a weakness.
>>
>>1544214
...Why?
>>
>>1544214
for when i get too comfortable and relaxed and happy...

thats when they will end up fucking me over: when i am at the most vulnerable
>>
>>1544402
Stop being autistic. You work with these people as a group to accomplish things together. Essentially a team.
You're not some super secret spy.
>>
I've had work friends develop into real friends before. It's not uncommon.

But if you act like the cia all the time, that'll never happen
>>
>>1544153
Try to borrow money

or
activate the fire alarm and see who cares about you
>>
1544156 gets it. You are clueless on people and life.

Do everyone you work with a favor and quit today.

There are plenty companies filled with back-stabbing assholes who think just like you. Go join them and you all can be miserable together.
>>
>>1544153
Stop watching mafia flicks it seems to get to your head.
>>
>>1544153
They can be your friends. I consider my employees my friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.