[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Score

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: excellent-credit-score-750-850.jpg (211KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
excellent-credit-score-750-850.jpg
211KB, 850x550px
I am having a baby /biz/

Assuming the baby is white, I am going to be the best father imaginable.

My credit score is right around 785. I don't know what I did to get it that "high" and I have no clue how to max it out at 850. It is probably too late for me.

Since I do not think I can get my credit score to 850, I want to get my baby a perfect credit score. How would I go about this?
>>
>>1544023
>Assuming the baby is white
What makes you think it wouldn't be?
>>
>>1544032
you are getting distracted, focus on the question

>I want to get my baby a perfect credit score. How would I go about this?
>>
I don't know too much about credit but a friend of mine was put as an authorized user on his parents credit cards when he was 14.
They never told him about it but they were good with money and managed to not fuck him over.
Now that we are in college he found out he actually has good credit without ever having done anything.
I wish my parents did that for me. But my parents sucked with money so I'd probably be worse off now that I think about it.
>>
>>1544048
Did you forget to put on the condom when you were prepping the bull?
>>
>>1544051
Do I need an AmEx Black card for this to be effective all the way to 850?

>>1544053
yes, how did you guess?
>>
>>1544023
So first of all I want to get rid of a misconception alot of people have, just because you are in debt doesnt mean you have a bad credit score, your credit score is how well you manage your debt. To improve it all you need to do is pay your credit cards on time (minimum payment is okay if you're struggling financially). If you only have one credit card i recommend opening a second one and NEVER using it. Even by not using a credit card it contributes to your credit history. Because you have a decent score right now i assume you havent had huge debt problems so DO NOT close your oldest credit card. You can never use it but don't close it. The longer you have a credit card the longer credit history rrecord you have. No credit cards are not the only factor but they are the most popular credit builder b/c you don't actually have to go into debt. Hope this Helped.
>>
>>1544082
>To improve it all you need to do is pay your credit cards on time

I should have a perfect score then, no?
>>
>>1544023
My score is 835. But dont get hung up on a perfect 850. Banks pretty much treat everything 800 and over the same.
>>
get a joint card with your child when they are a teenager. tell them it is for emergencies, make regular purchases on it to build childs credit history if your child is not a fuck they wont abuse it. My parents did this for me and i have a 813 credit score at age 29
>>
>>1544093
Hell, anything above 750 is into the don't give a fuck tier.
>>
>>1544082
If you do open up more credit cards, use them. If a credit card is inactive for too long, the account could be closed. Credit reports don't include why an account was closed, so a closure due to inactivity can be a significant knock on your credit score.
>>
File: Decent Credit Bread.png (1MB, 1868x3320px) Image search: [Google]
Decent Credit Bread.png
1MB, 1868x3320px
biz is dying edition
>>
>>1544235
What are inquiries?

And is this image implying I should keep a balance on a card at all times? I thought I should keep them completely cleared.
>>
>>1544383
>What are inquiries?
It goes a little something like this:

>>1544235
Li_Sheng I would like to inquire as to whether or not you are of Chinese origin?
>>
im 777 with the only things being limited credit history and small credit limit (which hasn't changed despite me getting bumped to 10k).

don't really give a shit desu.

45% of people are carrying a balance lol
>>
>>1544087
No
>>
File: Utilization effect.png (97KB, 1628x690px) Image search: [Google]
Utilization effect.png
97KB, 1628x690px
>>1544383
implying no. Stating explicitly yes.plz note the peak effect @ 1% utilization

Every time you give your social to have a credit check it generates an inquiry.
Some are beneficial to your credit growth. Apply for CC get CC = good
cable companies, cell companies and leasing companies do not generally report to the FICO agencies.

>>1544403
this was funny and somewhat helpful.
I am not Chinese.

>>1544440
Credit report is 7 years long. Get those 7 years in. Authorized User status is literally god tier haxx
>>
>>1544622
The fuck do those things stand for?
>>
>>1544785
20 year line
3 month line
4 year line 30days late
6 month Credit Card
6 Month 30 days late
4 year 90 days late

Its a regression analysis from creditboards.com
I have the excel file
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
if you want to examine it at your leisure
>>
>>1544023
Here's the Official /biz/ discord

https://discord.gg/m6A3rsG
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.