[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accounting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Even better!.gif (823KB, 347x196px) Image search: [Google]
Even better!.gif
823KB, 347x196px
How much would you guys pay for a accountant out of high-school who has no degree but took the courses and can do the work? Name a ballpark figure.
>>
>>1543946
0 dollars
>>
>>1543950
And why?
>>
>>1543959
People with accounting degrees or experience aren't hard to come by.
>>
>>1543964
But they ask for more money, What if the out of high-school accountant asks for less
>>
>>1543968
If I can't pay a real accountant do I really have a viable business?

Why would I not minimize my risk of something getting fucked up?
>>
>>1543946
this is a fucking joke

>>1543964
so is this
>>
>>1543946
Minimum wage
I'd have to recheck everything fucktard did and I doubt she's even fuckable. If my business had good sales, I would pay for a CPA
>>
>>1543975
This
>>
>>1543968
Someone just out of highschool has no abilities that turbo tax won't do better.

Unless he's paying me, he's costing me money.
>>
zero.

It would be a breach of fiduciary duty for an business owner to hire an uncertified accountant, and colossally stupid for an individual (no legal presumption of reasonableness). People hire licensed professionals not only because they do the work properly, but also because if the shit hits the fan, they can credibly say that they took the proper steps.

OP, your plan is stupid and you are stupid. Grow the fuck up and come back to 4chan when you turn 18.
>>
>>1543946
If you have the money to afford a real accountant you need a real accountant.
>>
>>1544141
That sounded like the cold slap of reality.
>>
>>1543946
0 dollars
>>
>>1544141
>Grow the fuck up and come back to 4chan when you turn 18.

Or don't come back at all. Go out and live your fucking life.
>>
>>1544141
Kekxcellent post my amigo
>>
>>1543959
^ this
>>1543964
Try apprenticing under an accountant instead. So that you're not solely responsible for clients accounts, and you get more guidance from an actual CPA
>>
>>1543946
Depends. How about this scenario. I inherit a 130k traditional IRA. I cash it out. How do I pay the least amount of taxes and/or how do I lower my taxable income for this year?
>>
I'm a highschool dropout.

I manage the funds of multiple drug dealers in my city, I take a 15% cut of all gains over 6% monthly.

Yeah, you heard me right. I use my own money for this, and keep their funds in a safety deposit box. So essentially I just write checks, and collect money myself after I finish trading.

850k last year for myself.
>>
>>1544589
>I cash it out.
Kek, I'm not even an accountant and I know you already fucked up. You could have kept it tax-deferred indefinitely, and only taken the RMDs.
>>
>>1544595
I love reading the lies on this board.
Much more entertaining than TV.
>>
a real accountant is just going to have their shitty fresh-out-of-school associate do the actual work anyway, so you might as well cut the middleman and hire a random high school kid. pay them like $14/hour
>>
>>1546571
Besides the part where this isn't true, a real accountant is going to provide you with protections. If they fuck up, it's their problem to deal with. Their insurance. Their fees. You can just pass the buck along. You can't do that if they aren't licensed.
>>
>>1544605
No shit Sherlock. Maybe people don't want to wait until MAYBE they live until 70 to see that money
>>
>>1546727
I'm sorry you're so poor than you can't afford to save the money that your parent's struggled to earn and shelter from taxes. By all means, you be a nigger and cash that money out right away. You were never gonna make it anyway.
>>
File: 1472011921819.jpg (14KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1472011921819.jpg
14KB, 216x233px
>>1546727
I know I never wanted to see my inheritance money

I miss you, Grandma
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.