[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair follicle test for finance job? Hey all, I just got thrown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0871.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Hair follicle test for finance job?

Hey all, I just got thrown a curve ball for a new job I was offered. Need to pass a piss and hair drug test, first time in my career

How much blow would one have to do to trigger the threshold for Coke? I've used it about 4 times in the past 90 days.
>>
>>1543845
Go to Erowid; better data there than from the spergs on /biz/. I had a follicle test like 10 years ago, I heard 3-6 months of bad behavior is recorded, and yes, 4 rails in 90 days will show IIRC. Go ask erowid; do ya Google too.
>>
>>1543845
>Winners don't get caught using drugs
ftfy.

Really though
>Applying for jobs
>Using any drug that they'd test for
Dumbass. How is that a "curve ball"? You sound like a nigger complaining about a curve ball when they check his criminal record. It's to be expected.

Congratulations on getting that far though.
>>
File: 1475114102371.jpg (68KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475114102371.jpg
68KB, 650x650px
>>1543880
Not every company blood tests you retard; even if they do, he asked a simple question, no need to be a dick
>>
>>1543885
Since when is telling a drug-using degenerate off for being one "being a dick"? Not using drugs is the #1 step you should've taken when you applied for a job. It's not something that THEY sprung on you, it's the least I'd expect. Shit, I just did an IQ test for some retard job that wouldn't even require one in a million years, and this guy complains about having to take a drug test in a business where it's know that people have a lot of money to spend (and some inevitably end up spending it on drugs)? He has practically made it, and he fucks it up by doing drugs. How fucking stupid can you be to waste such a chance for something so trivial.

Stick to psychadelics, kids.
>>
>>1543845
bro, hair follicle tests can go back up to 7 years.
>>
>>1543891
Get off your high horse you fucking faggot, especially since you JUST recommended he take a different type of drug (some of which WILL show on a hair follicle test). You are the worst type of person. KYS you holier-than-thou motherfuck
>>
>>1543900
I don't use drugs, but they're unlikely to care about psychadelic use as its non-addictive and doesn't harm the individual beyond making them an insufferable hippie. They look for cokeheads and others that could screw business up as they get access to more money (and drugs).

You're the one being triggered like the dumb cunt you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you're OP with a new IP, the way you're taking this.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm
TL;DR You're fucked, OP >>1543845
>>
Op what kind of job is this? Hair follicle testing is pretty expensive. Even most sensitive employers still use UA.

You going to be an astronaut or some shit?
>>
>>1543927
Not necessarily anon: I got my follicle testing when I applied to Frito Lay for a route sales job; they required it for driving their trucks filled with bags of potato/corn flavored air
>>
>>1543891
>stimulant other than meth or crack
>degenerate

Except you got one part of that wrong.
>>
>>1543956
If OP had been smart he would've just gotten an adderall prescription desu.
>>
>>1543845
What kind of finance job is it? Only time I ever had to get drug tested for work was for shitty retail jobs.
>>
>>1543932
OK, I guess that does not surprise me. Commercial driving has drug testing standards that go far beyond most employers.
>>
They only test 90 days
>>
>>1544103
Meant for
>>1543895
>>
File: 1475622762558.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475622762558.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>1543845

Even if you fail they might still hire. But you would fail for coke so I don't know.

I took a hair test for the current company I work for (I'm an accountant) and there's no way I passed. I was smoking weed and taking adderall every day.

They might just test you and put it away until you fuck up, then they have an excuse to fire you.
>>
Shave your head. You're welcome.
>>
>>1543845
I would not bother. I have a right to privacy in my personal life. Wizz quizzes pre-employment and post-accident are understandable. I won't work at places that do true random urine and hair.

>>1544121
Then they ask for arm pit or groin hair which goes back longer than 90 days because it grows slower.

>shave all your hair!

Total body shave is an auto fail.
>>
>>1544152
>>1544121
>Total body shave is an auto fail.
you do it like 4 weeks before your test
>>
>>1544152
I dunno man my pubes grow pretty fast
>>
>>1544157
They require 1.5 inches of hair to test. Head hair grows at 1/2 inch per month. Other hair is slower.

I have heard of some hair treatments that beat the test, but it is all anecdotal evidence.

Been on a few interviews that mention hair testing up front. Hiring manager and other employees were jackasses during the interview.
>>
I passed one a couple years ago after blazing every day, it was not fun drowing my hair in chemicals just glad it grew back kek
>>
Just drink a lot of water.
>>
>>1544385
Ya lots of water flows thru ur hair so it flushes it out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.