[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial advice for an newfag straight out of high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475186369157.gif (188KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
1475186369157.gif
188KB, 670x473px
>inb4 sucking dick
>inb4 invest in stocks b/c I don't trust brokers
>inb4 meme currencies and underage
Thanks guys
>>
>>1542223
Start by not asking 4chan, you fucking moron.
>>
>>1542223
You are never gonna make it.
>>
>dont want to invest
>no money

Just work at mcdonalds, how hard can that be
>>
Wow,guys. Real helpful.
>>
>>1542242
You haven't given us any info.
Skills, current net worth, qualifications....
>>
>>1542242
You want us to tell you how to make money.
Then you go on to make a few specifications of some things you can't do.

People will give you different suggestions of things to try.
You will make up more bullshit excuses as to why your lazy ass can't do them.

No one is going to give you free money, and good financial advice isn't free either. Get a fucking job or buy kneepads.
>>
As meme tier as it is, Dave Ramsey has a very good course in basic money management and investing.
>>
>underage

do your homework and don't browse here
>>
>>1542223

Get a job, and save money. Look into mutual funds if you want a safer way to start investing
>>
>>1542223
Congratulations, you spent so much mental energy getting ahead of the memes that you failed to actually learn anything from them.

Moron.
>>
>>1542223
>invest in stocks b/c I don't trust brokers
Yeah, I had the same problem.
I would tell my broker to buy one stock, and he would buy a different one.
What a dick.
>>
Your first step is to have a source of income. You can't invest w/o income.

Rule 1: You need money to make money,

You do this by getting a job and saving up cash. Form a budget and decide how much to save versus how much to spend. If you still live with your parents, take advantage of the opportunity now.

Once you have some capital (money saved) look into your hobbies / interests and how you can monetize them. Do you like to wear nice clothes (designer brands, shoes, etc)? Flip clothes online via eBay or do local meetups at your local Buying & Selling Facebook page. Do you enjoy video games? Find a way to start a Youtube Channel or develop an Indie game yourself.

If at the very least, if you're passionate about x thing, find a way to spread your interest by starting up a blog page and make money with ad revenue.

Rule 2: You must give value to get value

When you start making money with your interest / hobby, your next step is to take that money and invest it in another venture. Use the experience you've gained from the previous venture and use it in a new venture. Keep forming sources of revenue for yourself. These become assets.

Rule 3: Form assets, not investments.

These are just general guidelines. If you want to start making money, you gotta form your own path; you can read up on all the advice you want, but nothing will happen until you go out and do something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.