[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Correction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (45KB, 1355x534px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45KB, 1355x534px
Why shouldn't I cash out now and buy back slowly over the next 2 years

Look at the chart

"Timing the market is foolish"

I'm not trying to time it precisely so that argument doesn't work

Once Trump is defeated all the bad news will no longer be suppressed
>>
You are fucking stupid.
You seek biased information to confirm your own beliefs. You analyse in such a stupid way that I can not even comprehend how your thought system works.
There is no information on what stock it is and what previous analysis you have done which I think is almost none.
You use only politics to do some kind of technical analysis even though politics would be part of your non-existent fundamental analysis.

You are fucking dumb blehh
>>
File: 1466717555875.png (11KB, 445x431px) Image search: [Google]
1466717555875.png
11KB, 445x431px
By the way I forgot ''hurrr I see mountains, buy low sell high right hurrr''
>pic related it is you when investing
>>
>>1542311
Well to be fair he is exposing himself to criticism so there is that...
>>
we could have inflation. Market cold double or triple in a short time.
>>
>>1542327
In his mindset he still is only wanting to confirm his own thought. He is weak and deserves to lose money. Only then he will learn.
>>
nah
not gonna crash
theres just too much money around
just keep printing and we will see the moon
cant wait to buy a loaf of bread with a truck full of cash
Can't wait to cash out my APL shares at 20k to buy a days worth of food
>>
>>1542206
>>I'm not trying to time it precisely so that argument doesn't work
Yes you are. You're saying "This is the top of the market. Right here. It has no further to rise, and furthermore, over the next two years, it will fall, not just move sideways."

If you think stocks overall are too expensive based on the fundamentals, I'd agree with you. But the market can stay irrational for a long time, especially considering that the Fed is so dovish. Maybe you're right and this is the top. But you could very easily be wrong.
>>
File: sp500log.jpg (70KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
sp500log.jpg
70KB, 800x475px
Looks fine to me.

No bubble here.

But trouble elsewhere in the world financial system after such a prolonged bull run only makes it ever more likely that there would be a crash well below the mean.

Deutschebank is the pressure cooker here. So is China. Could a black swan push these over the edge?

Might they just go over the edge anyway?

The end of business cycles always starts revealing all of the weaknesses in the world financial system, so we could see a nice unravelling shortly, but anybody saying definitely one way or the other is a bit silly.

In my opinion, if you have a lump of cash to invest, the longer a bull run goes on, the more risky it is to start investing. As for regular investors, you can start any time and it really doesn't matter too much.
>>
>>1542206
No axis or labels, aside from semi random increment measures. Wtf am I looking at? DB woes> Trump winning election woes. Market will shave 1-3% call it a day, and we move on when Trump beats Hilary in any state. If anything Trump is good, his negative association is like a pressure release. You lose 2x, blame the scape goat, next day gain 1/2 it back that way noone notices that your stock is going to shit, bcs its gradual. Give it time to bolster itself back up on next quarterly report or inflated jobs/growth report
>>
>>1543436
Dude. Chart stretching back to 1955. Really? Let's make it stretch back to 1850s for DOW, that ways we always see a bubble.
>>
File: 55cy4q03.jpg (5KB, 102x138px) Image search: [Google]
55cy4q03.jpg
5KB, 102x138px
>>1543478
"Dude!"
>>
>>1543813
>I won't address any of your points I'll just mock you

Yep you're retarded
>>
im making an image to help my anons out here.
youre all caught up in the short term, where fundamentals are already gone and speculation drives the market. you're all focusing on the wrong indexes too, the one i will use is far more reliable for my economic theory: ndx / Nasdaq.100
image coming soon
>>
File: aku35.png (4KB, 146x145px) Image search: [Google]
aku35.png
4KB, 146x145px
>>1543824
>>I won't address any of your points I'll just mock you
>yep you're retarded

DUDE! did you get pissed
>>
File: help anons pls.png (160KB, 2715x702px) Image search: [Google]
help anons pls.png
160KB, 2715x702px
>>1543436
>>1543828
Cont.
Construction spending in contraction phase, auto sales down, productivity nowhere near what the nasdaq would make you think it is at.

Nasdaq 100 is a far better indicator of the economy because it shows the industry which fuels the productivity boom; i.e IT in the past few decades. But productivity growth from IT hasn't gone where it should have: It has gone to increasing quality of life, entertainment and ease of access to information for the Western world. You see trump talking alot about manufacturing, and icahn talking about productivity, because the government isn't doing what is best for the people, and they want to fix it. IT should be used in factories, in the workplace, and it should be used to increase productivity, which increases economical growth, which increases quality of life.
Currently, however, it skips the economical and productivity part of the cycle and just focuses on entertainment and escapism for Westerners.

I have tinfoil hat predictions if anyone is interested, which I can very well back up with previous events and the political state of things.
>>
>>1543436
is that shit adjusted for inflation
>>
>>1543993
Go on, I agree with you on the Nasdaq thing
>>
>>1543813
>>1543873
back to /b/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.